What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs Panthers Discussion + Voting

JW

Coach
Apart from countless other short comings at present, it really is sad to see the difference in goal line defence this year vs 2015. A strong correlation with the mentality of the playing group.

Dazzat

First Grade
The last 10-12 minutes told the story. Suddenly the team showed urgency. Suddenly they were throwing the ball around and taking some chances.

The previous 70 odd minutes it was all so pedestrian.

That tells me it's all about attitude and making every play count.Five hit-ups followed by a kick isn't going to cut it when you're pack is as small as ours, and our halves can't buy a goal-line drop-out.

Last year it was combinations that made the difference, and second-phase play. All that has almost completely vanished. The only player showing any passion out there was Boyd.

3. Boyd
2. McCullough
1. McGuire

some11

Referee
The last 10-12 minutes told the story. Suddenly the team showed urgency. Suddenly they were throwing the ball around and taking some chances.

The previous 70 odd minutes it was all so pedestrian.

I cant stop thinking back to the second half of 2012, its so eerily similar.

TheFrog

Coach
The 2003 Broncos went from outright leaders to being eliminated first week of the finals on the back of 10 losses from 11 games. That will take some beating.

From memory, that side played better than the current one. Most of the losses were close.

lynx000

Juniors
The 2003 Broncos went from outright leaders to being eliminated first week of the finals on the back of 10 losses from 11 games. That will take some beating.

From memory, that side played better than the current one. Most of the losses were close.

Yep we stink at the moment. I picked it about 10-12 weeks ago even when they were going okay that something was not right. It is attitudinal and they do not look like a happy club and they are not playing for each other. While that remains the case we are cannon fodder. That is taking no credit away from your boys they played really well and took full advantage of all the leg ups we gave them.

League guru

Juniors
I just see on the news that Bennett had a Touch Footie (Expert) at training to put the team through its paces. Expect plenty of hard "touches" from the team this week.

Rhyno

First Grade
Who will you be cheering for in the finals you f**king gronk
Who ever is playing the Broncos

I think Cowboys will win it again if the nrl wasn't corrupt we would have a classic Eels vs Cowboys gf