What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Rowdy Panther

Juniors
The news bulletins after 3pm are interesting. The station had a girl on who couldn't pronounce Ballina correctly. She also said the All Ords was up 16 when it started the day down 50 and never got above 50. I think the station has Year 9 girls or work experience girls in charge.

Don't understand why they punish listeners by having the news bulletin twice hourly. I've also noticed how much more detailed they are reading out the sports than general news headlines too.

Pig Champion

Juniors
When the news comes on in the car I change to 702. When that finishes I flip back to 2SM and they are still only half way through. Then they have some AFL person and I end up just turning it off.

Iafeta

Referee
Worst ad isn't it. It works, it just works, it really works.
Some old dude was on Talkin Sport (remember folks to drop that g) bagging out Arbor Vitae. It was awesome. Hughes was trying desperately to cut him off.

Generalzod

Immortal
Worst ad isn't it. It works, it just works, it really works.
Some old dude was on Talkin Sport (remember folks to drop that g) bagging out Arbor Vitae. It was awesome. Hughes was trying desperately to cut him off.

It just happens that Hughes used this product on his knee magically repairing itself with no surgery needed.
Incredible stuff...

Graham, did you like that song Graham, you probably dont know the name of that song do you Graham. Graham did you know my band 6 and out played on the weekend Graham? Come on Graham, i told you on Friday Graham.

Graham, back in the 70s when I used to eat a jam sandwich Graham, in the Dundas valley Graham, that's what it was all about Graham.

Brutus

Referee
Gotta laugh at the promos 2SM play for their useless news service. They obviously do not care for mispronunciations at all when they use them in promos.
The most recent mong reader has a unique way of pronouncing Lidcombe hence it made the promo.

undertaker

Coach
A breath of fresh air hearing Hughes commentating this afternoon. Much better than hearing senile Rabs.

If only Hughes had Gavin Robertson alongside him in the commentary box, haha! Wonder how that would've gone..