What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Storm @ AAMI Park

Who will win? Round 20: Storm v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney Roosters 1-12

• Sydney Roosters 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2016 - Round 20
Melbourne Storm v Sydney Roosters
AAMI Park, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Saturday 23 July 2016

Gates 6:30pm / NRL 7:30pm

MEL-16teamlist.png

1. Cameron Munster 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Cheyse Blair 5. Marika Koroibete 6. Blake Green 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 16. Matt White 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Tohu Harris 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Kenneath Bromwich 15. Christian Welch 10. Felise Kaufusi 17. Young Tonumaipea

SYD-16teamlist.png

5. Blake Ferguson 2. Daniel Tupou 12. Mitchell Aubusson 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 1. Latrell Mitchell 6. Connor Watson 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 13. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 16. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Sam Moa 15. Aidan Guerra 17. Ryan Matterson 18. Kane Evans

REF-MOL-2016-150.jpg

Referees: Gavin Badger, Adam Devcich
Sideline Officials: Rohan Best, Shane Rehm
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea, Jason Robinson

U20's NYC
Storm v Roosters @ Sunshine Coast Stadium, Sat 2:45pm

ISC QLD (Country Week)
Sunshine Coast v Tweed Heads @ Albert Park, Gympie, Sun 1:40pm (Ch 9/SC QLD)
PNG v Easts @ National Football Stadium Port Moresby, Sun 3:05pm

ISP NSW
Wyong v Wentworthville @ Morry Breen Oval, Sun 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chook

First Grade
We will smash Melbourne.

All our players will committ to the game plan, turn up with their boots on and give Melb a hiding.

20+ to the Roosters.

Chook.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
My 3 2 1 for tonights game were

3 Cords Immense as usual
2 SST Beast
1 Liu Beast Mk 2

I thought they played quite well but geez we are a dumb team. We have the dumbest spine in the comp. Obviously Watson I find an excuse for as he is so young and has a lot of enthusiasm and pace.

Chook

First Grade
We will smash Melbourne.

All our players will committ to the game plan, turn up with their boots on and give Melb a hiding.

20+ to the Roosters.

Chook.

You know nothing John Snow.

3 - Cords
2 - Liu
1 - SST

We matched them in the forwards even without JWH, but geesus Pearce and Friend let us down. I cannot believe these two are playing like such busteds more often than not. They should be dropped along with Hastings if form is the deciding factor.

Hastings was suppose to compliment the halves paring with his ability to play what's in front of him leaving Pearce to run the team around the park. With just Pearce at the helm the problem is once plan A doesn't work he can't come up with a plan B and he has no consistency even when things are going to plan.

I've been watching Keary and while lol@ouffs have been loosing, he's been one of their best in those defeats. Plays very direct, tough as doesn't mind the contact and a decent boot on him. Is Nikorima developing or are the rumours he wants back to Brisvegas true?

Chook.

Latest posts