What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Rabbits20

Immortal
So its a better option to potentially f**k next season because Richo has given him the kiss of death. Wouldnt it be better, based on current form, to release Madge in the off season and start with a fresh beginning.
Madge deserves the opportunity to re build us.

In Madge we trust.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We should have kept McQueen over Turner.

Imo McQueen is the better player out of the two.

McQueen seems to be able to make a line break which Turner can't do.

McQueen pokes his head through the line and Turner doesn't.

Geez we miss Issac too.

Rsag85

Bench
We should have kept McQueen over Turner.

Imo McQueen is the better player out of the two.

McQueen seems to be able to make a line break which Turner can't do.

McQueen pokes his head through the line and Turner doesn't.

Geez we miss Issac too.

I would of kept McQueen over Sam Burgess

handyman2190

Bench
I would of kept McQueen over Sam Burgess
Sorry but with that statement youve lost it,its well known many players can stagnate and their intensity fall after being at a club too long i feel this is what happened to mcqueen is happening to tyrell clark etc a new club is like a new lease in life, u pick up your pace your not in a comfort zone.
Sam has had injurys he also needed time to adjust after doing virtually bugger all for over a year and his trying to do it all himself causing miistakes you have to give him a go and surprisingly Your Not mcqueen was stagnated 1 good game every 5 we did him a favour but maybe the style also he plays now is different

Latest posts