What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2016

Storm13

Juniors
Max being the slower but smoother driver in this Pirelli era is giving him the advantage over Ric lately.

Parra

Referee
Ricciardo is more aggressive. He sits in slip streams a lot longer, hits curbs harder etc.

He's also known as a late braker. All this points towards him wearing his tires more quickly

It's not something I've noticed in past seasons.

Hamilton has proved masterful at managing tyres.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Am i the only person that thinks silverstone is overated? I understand the history of the place, and that it's a home race for many of the teams and a few of the drivers, but I've always found the track boring, especially since the upgrades

Parra

Referee
Am i the only person that thinks silverstone is overated? I understand the history of the place, and that it's a home race for many of the teams and a few of the drivers, but I've always found the track boring, especially since the upgrades

It has an aura about it - but that is due to it's history as a high speed track in previous incarnations and has little to do with the track as it is now.

Parra

Referee
Great drive by Verstappen

Any questions about Hamilton and Rosberg just got answered. They don't even acknowledge each other

Storm13

Juniors
He was still no where. Didn't even gain a second while Max in Nico raced for position lap after lap. I'm one of Ric's biggest fan but he's been outpaced quite often now.

Parra

Referee
Shit race yet again and another reason for Hamilton to think he is Senna.

Disagree. There was plenty in that race. Hamilton was too good out front. There was plenty going on behind him. Worth watching for Perez save into turn one. Plenty of others, Perez was a standout.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Ricciardo pitted under green conditions, while he was putting down pit straight at low speeds the 4 who stayed out extended their lead. When those 4 pitted ricciardo couldn't close the gap because he was under the slower speed the Virtual safety car. He lost a shit load of time not only to Verstappen, rosberg Hamilton but also perez. By the time he could catch and pass Perez the other 3 were to far down the road so he just settled for saving the tires and settling for 4th. Wasn't his fault

Storm13

Juniors
He was never in it guys, he lost out before the first pit stop. Why would you settle early in those conditions?

Wasn't up to pace this weekend. Murder she wrote.

DiegoNT

First Grade
When he pitted behind Verstappen he was maybe a second or 2 behind, by the time the other 3 got a pretty much free pitstop he'd lost over 10 seconds and had perez in between them.

Parra

Referee
Great start. Great way to nurse it for a podium at the end. Lots of boring in between. That's Hungary.

some11

Referee
Be interesting to see where Ferrari are after the summer break, they have regressed quite a bit.

Spa and Monza will reveal where everyone's engines are at.

Parra

Referee
Im more amazed at how far Williams have regressed.

It is amazing when you consider there isn't really a reason for it.

Having two very competitive drivers has helped Red Bull a lot. Not only do they push each other to the limits, they motivate all of their team members, push the strategists to be innovative and the feedback to the team is magnified and on a much shorter cycle.