What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2016

It disgusted me the other week when Sam burgess was shown giving some little girl money for charity and molan had to get her head on camera kissing burgess and than snarled at the other women around burgess

No, it was Phoebe, Burgess' wife who kissed him, I went back to check, I thought it was E Molan, but it wasn't.

forward pass

Coach
So Erin gives a tearful plea on the Footy Show weeks ago about violence against women yet this week's guest she was okay with?

aads

Juniors
yeah i thought the same thing - seems its ok when they are needed on the show

And again i dipped in to see the show - and again dissapointed

forward pass

Coach
Dont really watch it but the bit I saw she was joking and laughing with Ben Barba. Bad enough he was a guest host in the first place but there is nothing like playing well to let everyone forget your history.

t10do

Juniors
Cattledog's publicist (or whatever you call it) needs to tap him on his shoulder and tell him it's bed time.

Watched a bit of it last night for the first time In a while. After being a regular viewer of Monday night with Matty johns I just couldn't watch any more of the footy show. They just try to be so funny with stupid segments and gimmicks. Matty johns just offers so much more in every way.

bnie7349

Juniors
I usually only watch the footy show after state of origin to see the player interviews but I made an exception last night because Tommy was on the panel.

I'm surprised the outrage machine isn't out in force today over Tommy's criticism of players praying after games.

I also found it hilarious when he criticised Ben Hunt for his error in the grand final.

You got to love the blokes honesty.

forward pass

Coach
The little bit of this show I happened to see was showing Beau Ryan rifling through the guests fridge and BEDROOM DRAWERS !!! wtf. That is disgraceful.