What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ v England

roughyedspud

Coach
im hearing massive whispers that perth or auckland will host this game on the same weekend as the pacifc test series,the old anzac test weekend..may 6/7th 2017...

i know the kiwis will want it in auckland cos they hardly ever get home tests...but i think id opt for perth anf use it to promote the world cup

roughyedspud

Coach
If its in perth im tempted to pop over for a week and go....but auckland is abit too far,don't think people realise its 8+hours from perth to nz......i could fly to new york quicker

paulmac

Juniors
im hearing massive whispers that perth or auckland will host this game on the same weekend as the pacifc test series,the old anzac test weekend..may 6/7th 2017...

i know the kiwis will want it in auckland cos they hardly ever get home tests...but i think id opt for perth anf use it to promote the world cup
Only trouble is NZ will be playing Australia in May 2017.The Anzac test has one more year to go,it may be a goer in 2018 though.Perths time zone would be more friendly for a UK audience too.England should hit Samoa or PNG up for a game in May next year.I did a 1-17 of NRL based English eligible players so travel wouldn't be a concern.
1.Blake Austin
2.Greg Eden
3.Jack Reed
4.Zac Hardaker
5.Joe Burgess
6.Gareth Widdop
7.Trent Hodkinson
8.George Burgess
9.Josh Hodgson
10.James Graham
11.Mike Cooper
12.Elliot Whitehead