What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

I wasn't aware of the director when I seen it but after a bit of research after the film I was surprised to see he was doing Thor. I think he will do a great job.

What we do in the shadows is another good NZ film that I enjoyed.

What We Do In The Shadows is an excellent film. I love Rhys Darby and Jermaine Clement; missus loves vamps. She grabbed it at JB after we missed it at Movies and it's a really good film in that mockumentary style.

LESStar58

Referee
Grimsby.

I loved Kingsmen and this is kinda similar as it takes the piss out of spy movie.

The ball sucking and the elephant bukkae party had me holding my sides from laughing so hard!

18to87

First Grade
Watch a HBO documentary last night called "There's something about Aunt Diane". It was depressing as hell but one of those ones where you spend the next hour reading all the theories online. It's about a mother in New York that drove down the wrong side of the highway, crashed and killed 8 people including herself and 4 children in the car. If you like mystery and coming to your own conclusions you will enjoy it.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Trainwreck. Heard this was good but I was ready to turn it off after the first 10minutes. Not a fan of Amy Schumer's comedy and I really didn't like her character...but I stuck with it, and it ended up being a pretty sweet, enjoyable rom com.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I watched (the) Watchmen last night for the first time since seeing at the movies - mainly cos I've just been reading one of the "Before Watchmen" graphic novels and felt like revisiting it.

While not as exciting as when I saw it the first time (which was before I had read the original graphic novel so had absolutely no idea what to expect going in), still enjoyable.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Ted 2. Not as good as the first but still had some laughs. Not movies I would watch unless it happens to be on tv.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
the shallows

one of the better shark movies, nice twist as it is set only a few hundred metres away from the beach.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Binged the Bourne trilogy leading up to the new movie, all of them were excellent action films. New one looks good as well, the less mentioned about the 4th one the better.

reanimate

Bench
Dredd with Karl Urban. Thought it was great, I'm not sure why I ignored it when it first came out. It seems like too many other people did the same thing- it didn't do all that well at the box office. Urban was fantastic in the role though, hopefully some form of sequel will see the light of day eventually.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Dragon: the Bruce Lee story. Hadn't seen this in a long time, I'd always liked this movie and it holds up well. I found it a bit more emotional than the last time I saw it.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Self/less. Starring Ryan Reynolds about an old rich guy who is nearing death and recieves an opportunity to have his mind transferred into a younger body. Pretty good movie, nothing new or amazing but worth a watch.

Latest posts