What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

ash411

Bench

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
As each day passes I feel less inclined to sign Hayne, I just feel he is quite insincere, basically "whoring" himself around to get parra to possibly pay more, I have no problem in jh going for a big payday, just stop f**king parra over to do it. Let him go....his time has come and gone, secure Norman and Manu, Ta Ta Jarryd.

eels_fan

First Grade
Thinking it's gotta be a Gee Up, but nospam46 has an unsourced article saying we have signed Carney pending the NRL Approving him to return to the game. Apparently it was also mentioned on Talkin Sport today too

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's probably just trying to get Foran money, seeing as he's a far better player. But f**k him, offer him $300K and a coke, that'll warm the cockles for years to come.
I reckon Manu Ma'u is a better player as well. He is probably the best player in our team. The thing is, second rowers are more replaceable and less influential than halves, so they get paid less. Fullbacks are also more replaceable than halves. Supply and demand = price

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Thinking it's gotta be a Gee Up, but Filthy_Spammers has an unsourced article saying we have signed Carney pending the NRL Approving him to return to the game. Apparently it was also mentioned on Talkin Sport today too
Unsourced?

Sounds like it was written by Scott Merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore
we need to look at extending manu Mau for atleast 2 years. He will be 29 by end of contract thou so if we don't I wont be completely upset as he might slowly decline when hits 30. He looks so fit thou I can see him being strong player till 31-32.

hindy111

Post Whore
I do not mind the Obrien signing. Cheap and a project player. I like the fact he is getting some nrl games. You do not improve playing in wenty at the lower level. The more games he plays the better he will get. So far he has had 9 NRL game off the bench.
Front rowers need about 25+ before they start to get the feel for the game.

hindy111

Post Whore
Our middle is fine. A "big prop with mongrel" probably has bad defence.

Well we also have Twal next year. From what I have seen he will push for a bench spot.And Tanginoa was going well before injured to.

I like a fifita - Klemmer style player thou in your squad.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well we also have Twal next year. From what I have seen he will push for a bench spot.And Tanginoa was going well before injured to.

I like a fifita - Klemmer style player thou in your squad.
We have signed Vave, he's not in their class but he is a big unit he can bend the line.

Latest posts