What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Parra Pride

Coach
Yep, either during the match or just simply taking out Balor during his celebration, but instead just says he wants him to win, and respects him.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Aside from universal champion being the worst name for a title ever, it's no surprise Raw has its own title.

Kind of meh on Balor winning, but it's better than Reigns vs Rollins again. While I'm not a fan of Balor I think now that he's in the match they have to follow through and actually have him win it.

Not sure where this leaves Reigns. Jericho, Owens, US title with Rusev even?

More interested in seeing who Ambrose faces. With AJ/Cena sure to continue their feud, and Orton going against Lesnar we're only really left with Wyatt, Del Rio, Kane as challenges.

lafai

Bench
Aside from universal champion being the worst name for a title ever, it's no surprise Raw has its own title.

Kind of meh on Balor winning, but it's better than Reigns vs Rollins again. While I'm not a fan of Balor I think now that he's in the match they have to follow through and actually have him win it.

Not sure where this leaves Reigns. Jericho, Owens, US title with Rusev even?

More interested in seeing who Ambrose faces. With AJ/Cena sure to continue their feud, and Orton going against Lesnar we're only really left with Wyatt, Del Rio, Kane as challenges.

How about Ambrose vs Cena vs AJ?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
How about Ambrose vs Cena vs AJ?

Not a big fan of inserting a third person into an established feud unless there's a longer term plan for it to lead somewhere.

Also I think they've been setting up AJ Vs Cena for SS since this feud started. AJ got the tainted win, Cena got a pin in a tag match, so they still haven't had that clean one on one match. I hope they do that, AJ gets the clean win (wishful thinking here) and that propels him into a title feud with Ambrose.

Valheru

Coach
Battleground was a very solid wrestling show without anything ground breaking happening. Bayley got an awesome pop and it was good to see Ambrose win clean and take the title with him to smackdown.

RAW was an excellent show too and it is good to see Balor get the title shot albeit for the worst named title in history. There is no way Rollins doesn't win though. I have no idea what they are going to do with Reigns for summerslam, there is no heel in the world who won't get a pop facing Reigns. It is a worse situation that Cena of yesteryear because he at least had the women and children on his side and the boos were more about lack of character development than anything else. Reigns is getting the x-pac 2001 treatment.

lafai

Bench
If he had mic skills he woud be the perfect mouthpiece for American Alpha. Should have saved the surprise for Summerslam or even as the 6th guy in the Smackdown number 1 contender match.

Wato

Juniors
Two swerves in two days with the world title picture with Balor and Ziggler getting title shots. I really hope they turn Ziggler heel, a heel Ziggler vs Ambrose would be an interesting fued. Both shows have gotten off to a pretty good start.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Raw set a high bar and Smackdown felt like it fell well short of it.

For a show that talked about focusing on the wrestling and giving new talent a shot, I'm not sure bringing back Rhyno & Shelton Benjamin and having Randy Orton squash your IC Champion is the best way to do it.

No American Alpha debut made me sad too.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Orton Squashing Miz is fine, as long as after Brock he takes the Title off him, let him use a bit like Cena with the US title.

Shelton being back is alright, Rhyno on the other hand is a big no, but in the end, it's just temp until they can bring up Joe and Naka

steggz

Juniors
Raw set a high bar and Smackdown felt like it fell well short of it.

For a show that talked about focusing on the wrestling and giving new talent a shot, I'm not sure bringing back Rhyno & Shelton Benjamin and having Randy Orton squash your IC Champion is the best way to do it.

No American Alpha debut made me sad too.

AA debut next week. That'll be a good showing

Valheru

Coach
I don't mind Ziggler as a stop gap whilst AJ/Cena finish their feud.

He is a quality performer and should put on a good match. As long as AJ is the one to take the title off Ambrose I am ok.

azzah72

Bench
I have always been a fan of Ziggler but the WWE have done a great job of making me not give 2 shits about him.

I would of been Pumped about him getting the shot 2 years ago, now It felt more weird than anything.

Also, I don't understand the Balor Hype, I find him completely vanilla and boring. I've watched his matches the internet have given it 4 stars and I was like "is that it?"

Same with Shinsuke Nakamura, I just don't get it. I love Zayn amd Owens and their match @ BG was great but Zayn's match with Nakamura, I was like WTF? what is the hype about?