What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Manaia Cherrington

bluefox68

Staff member
Sorry, guys, but I love doing this:

NEXT YEAR'S TEAM:

1. Barba
2. Feki
3. Bird
4. Beale
5. Holmes
6. Maloney
7. Townsend
8. Gallen (c)
9. Farah
10. Fifita
11. Lewis
12. Graham
13. Bukuya

14. Brown
15. Prior
16. Tagataese
17. Capewell

[Assuming Heighington goes to the UK. Paulo has been okay, but I would like to see Capewell given a decent go...]

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes my immediate thought was how bad is this Newcastle side that they actually conceded the impossible.

They lost a scrum.

Seriously that mob would struggle to win a raffle if they had the only ticket.

Think they lost 12 straight now.

Ex coach & recently departed football manager, Michael Hagan, was sticking the boot in (burning some bridges) the other day on the radio after losing to us, saying its time to stop making excuses.

Nathan Brown is remarkably calm but surely he can only take so much.

Imagine Trent Barrett coaching them.

Frailty

First Grade
I wouldn't take Farah. Aside from the off field stuff, his service from the ruck is slow and poor giving the halves little time to work. This happens at the Tigers and it happened with NSW.

txta2

Bench
Farrah was terrible for the Blues, absolutely horrible, but then kills it in reggies. The guy has baggage, don't need that shit in the club. Sharks have "the best NYC player in the comp" at hooker at the moment. Sure he is young but I'm sure clubs are circling and Nu Brown will be hot on the market as well if they sign the lebo.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
I don't really want him but for what he brings & what he will cost, it's good value.

Flanno won't take his shit & tbh, coming to a new club, he won't be the boss anyway.

Stake Removed

First Grade
With Farah there is no rush at all, let it go past GF.

When we win the comp this year there might be more changes then we think, in that case we may say we won we have the kid in 20's year away lets start bringing though youth ie Cherrington here now.

As well we in Lewis may go elsewhere for extra $$ i would be fine with that as he did what we all wanted got us the trophy.

Lets just wait post GF before we make any major signings, bar resigning our young blokes

southland

Juniors
Flann has said in regards to Farah "We won't go down that path (consider him) until the end of the year."

RUBIKS

Juniors
I don't want Farah, however the worst thing if we were to get him is that there'd be no way he'd only come on a 1 year deal, so we'd be stuck with him for a couple years (at least) and I seriously doubt he has that second year in him.

I don't want Farah, however the worst thing if we were to get him is that there'd be no way he'd only come on a 1 year deal, so we'd be stuck with him for a couple years (at least) and I seriously doubt he has that second year in him.
I read somewhere that the two year deal is what is wanted, with the Tigers paying 450k each year and the new team making up the rest. The rest being whatever agreement they come to. So it could be a case of the new team paying him 100 or 200k a year.

Inferno

Coach
With their lack of playmakers you'd think they'd go hard after him, though no doubt it means losing Mitch Rein.

Maccas4177

Juniors
With Farah there is no rush at all, let it go past GF.

When we win the comp this year there might be more changes then we think, in that case we may say we won we have the kid in 20's year away lets start bringing though youth ie Cherrington here now.

As well we in Lewis may go elsewhere for extra $$ i would be fine with that as he did what we all wanted got us the trophy.

Lets just wait post GF before we make any major signings, bar resigning our young blokes
TBH, I'm not a massive fan of all the crap that gets put on you but Jesus Christ that was some shit you just dished out. Seriously hurt my head trying to comprehend what's happening here....