What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Rsag85

Bench
What we need is simple a few big forwards that make metres, fast outside backs and a good dummy half runner simple

Rsag85

Bench
For the people who want E.Taylor in the side how do you fit Turner, Sutton, Sam and Angus in the side?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Will sutton even be there next year?

Angus or Turner could easily come off the bench. Sam could also goto prop. Although i hate seeing him in that position.

handyman2190

Bench
For the people who want E.Taylor in the side how do you fit Turner, Sutton, Sam and Angus in the side?

Turner needs to leave suttos nearly at retirement maybe 1 more year angus off bench sam where he is at lock and ET at hooker or second row
Your talking about a pack thats like butter the only one putting in is sam

Pommy

Coach
Can we even fit Farah in the cap? The fact Wests would be paying most of his wage doesn't mean his wages aren't counted in our cap. My guess is the NRL would make him around about a $600k player.

Rsag85

Bench
Can we even fit Farah in the cap? The fact Wests would be paying most of his wage doesn't mean his wages aren't counted in our cap. My guess is the NRL would make him around about a $600k player.

No thank you to Farah

Latest posts