What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark 'Jacko' Jackson on Open Mike (26 Jul 2016)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its not an act, Jacko always did have bubbles in the think tank and hasn't really changed with age. He also likes an audience.

Wizardman

First Grade
Its not an act, Jacko always did have bubbles in the think tank and hasn't really changed with age. He also likes an audience.

The man is as mad as a meataxe. I do believe he disliked the interviewer but for him to put on such a sustained attack for 40 minutes suggests he was staging some of it for mine. Im amazed Sheehan didn't pull the plug on the interview.

The Winners

First Grade
It was great to watch Jacko is a forlorn character of Australian sport and one of many footy stars with a national profile.
He made the top 10 singles with a great song and continues to be loved.
Toughest ever bloke and would belt up most players from the other codes.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It was great to watch Jacko is a forlorn character of Australian sport and one of many footy stars with a national profile.
He made the top 10 singles with a great song and continues to be loved.
Toughest ever bloke and would belt up most players from the other codes.

Oh?

Studies show you are full of shit.

The Winners

First Grade
I must of missed that one.
Jacko had the flu that night apparently and a normal day would have been that rugby player.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
rofl.gif