What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I have always been a fan of Ziggler but the WWE have done a great job of making me not give 2 shits about him.

I would of been Pumped about him getting the shot 2 years ago, now It felt more weird than anything.

Also, I don't understand the Balor Hype, I find him completely vanilla and boring. I've watched his matches the internet have given it 4 stars and I was like "is that it?"

Same with Shinsuke Nakamura, I just don't get it. I love Zayn amd Owens and their match @ BG was great but Zayn's match with Nakamura, I was like WTF? what is the hype about?

I'm not a Balor fan. I find him pretty cringeworthy. Watching last weeks Raw I couldn't help wondering how many times a person could "Fonzie" their jacket in the space of one entrance.

Same with Zayn. I find his ring work enjoyable, but everything else bores me.

Nakamura I like because he's different. Weird, but different.

azzah72

Bench
I'm not a Balor fan. I find him pretty cringeworthy. Watching last weeks Raw I couldn't help wondering how many times a person could "Fonzie" their jacket in the space of one entrance.

Same with Zayn. I find his ring work enjoyable, but everything else bores me.

Nakamura I like because he's different. Weird, but different.

To be fair, I really like Zayn, In and out of the Ring, Balor and Nakamura, not so much

TheDalek079

Bench
in terms of the tour down under, Paige and Bray Wyatt have been removed :( Still, Sasha V Charlotte will be quality, and it means New Day V Erick & Brawn is for the tag team titles.

lafai

Bench
Zayn is bland as f**k but will get the Bryan push with his indie background and fan support. Balors voice almost makes him a joke but he makes up for most of it with his charisma, da look and decent in ring work. Nakamura will be a star and I have no doubt about it.

mozza91

Coach
Watching Raw for the first time in ages. It's pretty meh. Just saw an ad with Foley and a girl who I assume is his daughter? If it is sweet lord, how could Foley produce something so amazing.

lafai

Bench
Watching Raw for the first time in ages. It's pretty meh. Just saw an ad with Foley and a girl who I assume is his daughter? If it is sweet lord, how could Foley produce something so amazing.

Watch the first raw after the draft. One of the best wwe shows they put on so far this year

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
How the hell are people supposed to boo Roode after seeing that?

Not a great RAW, great to see Reigns doing comedy again, gives an opportunity for the crickets to be heard.

Parra Pride

Coach
We are 100% getting Demon Balor at Summerslam, would be a massive momentum killer for him to lose debuting that. Hard to see anything but him taking the title.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Johnny Wrestling and Ciampa have rocketed up my favourite wrestlers list in the last few weeks.

Between their match on NXT, their amazing match on the CWC, and their antics on the mic - they're just brilliant.

Big Pete

Referee
SmackDown continues to be blah.

I wish they could come up with a better angle than uneasy allies. It seems like every face v face match follows the same beats and it's difficult to get captivated by it.

It's telling that outside of Cena v Styles, the best angle on the show is a toss up between Eva Marie & Heath Slater.

I'm convinced that the brand split is everything that I feared it would be. Instead of shaking the shows up and taking the company in a new direction, it's merely a cheap incentive to tune into both shows. Fortunately there is so much wrestling available these days, I can get by watching programs like NXT and the Cruiserweight Classic and barely skip a beat.

JohnDoe

Juniors
8ZfR2wd.jpg

Latest posts