What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most if not all Warriors fans are behind the Panthers

Hey guys Warriors die hard fan here. Just wanted to let you know I myself have given up on our 2016 season but there are loads of Warriors fans that are not giving up. With your game the Mighty Panthers vs the Titans I think NZ will be tuned in cheering hard for the men from the Blue Mountains to keep our faint pulse going.

Come on Panthers kick some Titan ass for us long term sufferers and then just maybe my mob can prove me wrong and get in the 8.

Cheers

maple_69

Bench
Warriors have two winnable games and Titans have two very tough games. If the Warriors can handle their shit I think they are a decent chance but it's the Warriors. Surely if you guys miss though you'd be looking at Cleary?

Ou
Warriors have two winnable games and Titans have two very tough games. If the Warriors can handle their shit I think they are a decent chance but it's the Warriors. Surely if you guys miss though you'd be looking at Cleary?

It's 50/50 our fans are pretty divided on the Cleary comeback. I welcome it back 100%

pantherz9103

First Grade
At the start of the year I had Warriors making the 8 easily but the same all problems with defence and not turning up in games have surfaced. They could still do it with their draw better than the Titans but even if GC lose both, it would be typical of the Warriors to not take advantage unfortunately.