What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business End Of The Season

Vin Fizz

Bench
Shit lads. Sorry about the Duff Gen. They were screaming down this way about not getting a home final. Not sure what they are mean then.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Much as I hate to say it - brilliant coaching by Bennett against the Storm last night.

You can't play conservative against the Storm - they will grind you down every time.
The ball movement by the Broncos last night was beautiful to watch.
And not a second man sweep play in sight.

I hope Flanno was watching & learning.
5 one-out hitups and a kick will get us nowhere in the semis.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes agree.

We got to where we are by being adventurous with the ball.

We've gone back to the grind the last 6 weeks & have been easily contained.

Feej

First Grade
Much as I hate to say it - brilliant coaching by Bennett against the Storm last night.

You can't play conservative against the Storm - they will grind you down every time.
The ball movement by the Broncos last night was beautiful to watch.
And not a second man sweep play in sight.

I hope Flanno was watching & learning.
5 one-out hitups and a kick will get us nowhere in the semis.
This is what worries me. Coaches like Bennett can take their team to the next level. I have my doubts about the Flan-Man. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Card Shark

Immortal
I said a couple of months back I said I couldn't give a rats about the minor premiership & got a bit roasted for wanting to lose, which wasn't it at all.

All I wanted was top 2 as they are pretty much equal status imo & we don't need the distraction of being Minor Premiers, it's done us no favours before.

Anyway, as it turns out, if we arent MP, we won't be top 2....so I've changed my tune...I want that minor premiership. ;)

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tigers have won, just dumped more pressure on Raiders now, need Cowboys to beat Titans, and this will ramp further pressure on Raiders.

Be interesting to see how they handle it, but i am doubting it will come down to them, we will dispatch the Storm on Saturday

Card Shark

Immortal
Tigers all of a sudden have plenty to play for & at Leichardt oval, they're a big chance of beating the Raiders.

Latest posts