What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Warriors 24-36 Wests Tigers @ Mt Smart Stadium

Round 25: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
When both these sides are on they are a joy to watch. Hoping for some razzle dazzle and some crazy tries.

GongPanther

Referee
did the panthers forwards not run over the top of the tigers forwards?
how many panthers tries were scored by forwards? quite a few.
no need to get all emotional over my truth telling

Bizzaro world.Mansour takes the ball up so the forwards can score the tries. :)

Clifferd

Coach
Nofo to 1 is interesting. For some reason I can't see him being any good as a ball distributer so I guess he's only there for kick returns/taking bombs?

Rankin will probably shift into the role during attack but in defense Nofo will have it

matrightyeh

Juniors
warriors just
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Clifferd

Coach
Well now this game actually means something

Winner has a high chance of nabbing 8th spot. What scares me is we couldn't even get fired up last week with everything to play for so no clue how we'll aim up here

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Well now this game actually means something

Winner has a high chance of nabbing 8th spot. What scares me is we couldn't even get fired up last week with everything to play for so no clue how we'll aim up here

Both teams have had everything to play for and fluffed it the last two weeks. At least one of the two groups of fans will have some excitement next week if they manage to win this one. For Warriors and Tigers fans it is finals time already, I'm expecting this game to be intense.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Both teams have had everything to play for and fluffed it the last two weeks. At least one of the two groups of fans will have some excitement next week if they manage to win this one. For Warriors and Tigers fans it is finals time already, I'm expecting this game to be intense.

You would think so but knowing these two teams anything is possible

Vic Mackey

Referee
Few changes for each team it seems. Lawrence out for the Tigers, both Chee Kam and Sironen have travelled.

Whilst Roache is currently playing nsw cup so looks like Luke is back.

Clifferd

Coach
Hope Sironen plays, has a point to prove for sure

Chee Kam has never really stood out, albeit doing his job the times he's been selected

Spade

Juniors
I hope Titans win next week or it'll be the 7th year running the 8th place team ends 12-12 or worse. At least if the Titans win it'll be 12-1-11, same as the 8th place Parramatta when they made the GF. If you don't win more games then you lose I don't even reckon you deserve a spot in the finals.

Clifferd

Coach
How so? The winner of this game would go ahead of the eels even if they hadn't lost their points
Eels would have a few more wins under their belts if they had something to play for I'm almost sure of it

That's how so

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hope Sironen plays, has a point to prove for sure

Chee Kam has never really stood out, albeit doing his job the times he's been selected

Lawrence and Lovett out. Thank god lovetts finally gone. Edwards to start with MCK and Siro on the bench.

Luke back for the Warriors.

Thinks it's our best team considering the circumstances, tipping the Warriors but hopeful we'll put in a good showing

Latest posts