What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round Thank God Its Nearly Over - Other Games

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**k me sideways ... cameron smith just got marched 10m :open_mouth: .... someones gonna be ref'ing reserve grade next week
With what Milford did, passing the ball into a prone offside defender, expect Smith to do the same thing first chance he gets.

Happy MEel

First Grade
After the replay showed the bronco passing into the player on the ground, and Smith got marched, the Storm could get away with murder.
Yep. Im OK with the decision because it squares everything up but on any other day of the week, he spends some time in the bin for that.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
just saw a quote from trent barrett lamenting about the injuries manly have got. Seriously is he kidding i have heard him say that 5 or 6 times now he must come from the ricky stuart school of coaching always whinging or got an excuse after a loss. Even BA hasnt trotted out that crap yet and has had every reason to.

Anyone else agree that trent barrett will probably end up a myth as a coach considering manly were tipped for top 4 at the start of the year they have offered SFA this year.

Chipmunk

Coach
just saw a quote from trent barrett lamenting about the injuries manly have got. Seriously is he kidding i have heard him say that 5 or 6 times now he must come from the ricky stuart school of coaching always whinging or got an excuse after a loss. Even BA hasnt trotted out that crap yet and has had every reason to.

Anyone else agree that trent barrett will probably end up a myth as a coach considering manly were tipped for top 4 at the start of the year they have offered SFA this year.

I think I made a post during the Auckland 9's that Barrett is going to whinge all year.

I also think in hindsight that Manly being a Top 4 team was a little over the top. I never considered them a Top 4 team and always had them as a fringe Top 8 side.

Latest posts