What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Seplod got a group 3 winner in England tonight with Kilmah,the horse in 3rd Urban Fox by was Foxplod

o_O

So much plod in this

Sepoy seriously hasn't got one horse down here that I've seen that looks like it could win a stakes race

Havildar possibly if they take it over to Adelaide or something.

Sphagnum

Coach
That ocean embers looks like a very smart filly. She cost me a fortune when she went down by a half head in Adelaide to viddora but has won her other 3 starts this prep very impressively.

Been on her in all 4 but had her anchoring a nice multi when she ran second. Such is my luck atm.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
That ocean embers looks like a very smart filly. She cost me a fortune when she went down by a half head in Adelaide to viddora but has won her other 3 starts this prep very impressively.

Been on her in all 4 but had her anchoring a nice multi when she ran second. Such is my luck atm.

Lovely turn of foot on the weekend,really hit the line hard.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Good to see James Cummings giving Prized Icon a crack at WFA - should be a good chance to run a drum against a field on mainly stayers.

I thought he ran really well first up under 60kgs

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Divan in the Caulfield Cup
Swear in the Golden Rose and Caulfield Guineas
Manaya in the Golden Rose
Sebrikka in the Thousand Guineas
Supido in the Mankato Stakes
Yankee Rose/Tarzino in the Cox Plate

Those are some long range roughies

I mugged on this in those races,not a bad win today on the heavy track,would hopefully let down better on a good track.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Gretna and Sebring Dream def worth another chance,Gretna no luck,Sebring Dream making nice late ground.