What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Wato

Juniors
Kevin Owens is the man!!!! Can't wait for the Rollins and Owens fued not really sure who the face is after that triple h Steph stare down but it's going to be great either way.

TheDalek079

Bench
heard that original clash of champions main event was going to be Balor V Owens V Y2J, so I wonder if we'll see Y2J challenge for the title at some point (though i think Rollins would probably have first shot at it). And yes to AJ winning......that would be Phenomenal!

aussies1st

Staff member
Now that is an ending! Wonder how they will play out the Steph/HHH thing as is Seth is going face then Steph needs to ditch Seth.

mackdadday

Juniors
Having watched the 8th episode of CWC, I am a little disappointed I didn't start from week 1. Would love to see Kendrik on Smack down despite being a cruiserweight because i think his strong connection with Daniel Bryan might lead to some good storylines.

lafai

Bench
Having watched the 8th episode of CWC, I am a little disappointed I didn't start from week 1. Would love to see Kendrik on Smack down despite being a cruiserweight because i think his strong connection with Daniel Bryan might lead to some good storylines.

He's already confirmed going to the Raw Cruiserweight division