What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does your team suck in 2017?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Don't get defensive. Whoever the Premiers are will get this thread.

We're publishing an eff everything series on this site of exactly why our teams suck. I owned it and will quite happily wear it from wherever it comes.

LeagueUnlimited has no responsibility for this.

So. Why do you suck? Not just next year. Why do you hate and love being fans?

If you don't want to post, ritchie.ian@gmail.com. @coolian2 on Twitter.

If you don't want named I won't name you.

I am looking forward to this.

Gronk

Staff member
I dont think we suck at all. Given what's happened this year with disruptions, injuries etc we've done really well to remain competitive.

phantom eel

First Grade
Because Jarryd Hayne, that's why! - phantom bart
We'll be a better team without Jarryd Hayne in the 2017 squad Baz, no doubt about it.

But feel free to add that comment for why the Titans will suck in 2017 - with Hayne's performance at the moment for them against the Panthers as supporting evidence!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Dumb thread.

If this is going to be a thread on all club's forums then I would suggest that whoever came up with the idea should be assaulted with a ball of their own shit.

Forty20

First Grade
I'm not exactly sure what @Dr Crane is shooting for but Dead Spin put out a yearly preview article for each NFL team that details why they might end up sucking and it makes for quality reading usually. Link for reference. On a side note though, f**k the Gawker network (Dead Spin's parent company), I'm glad Hulk Hogan brought that parasite to their knees.

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
Because we are deadset cursed.
Hopefully a new stadium will bring an end to that.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh come on, have a bit of fun

-Because Corey Norman is off the pingers
-Brad Arthur scowls too much
-Siosaia Vave bought a fully sick Supra and now spends all his off time at North Parramatta Macca's
-Danny Wicks spent the whole off season watching his famous long distance try and thinks he's a centre
-Brad Takairangi misses training every week to get his corn rows done
-Daniel Alvaro was kidnapped by Greenpeace and set free in Greenland
-Kenny Edwards cramped getting off the bus and is lying in the car park stretching it out