What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battlefield 1

axl rose

Bench
Think its time I either build a proper gaming rig .

This. Only game ive been excited about in years. Battalion 1944 and Rising Storm 2- NAM not looking half bad either. Wish people didn't get sick of WW2 shooters and the like back in the day. World at War was great I and want one every year.

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
So hyped for this game. I am happy they brought over the same photo-geometry tech they used for Battlefront because you can really see the effects. Everything just looks stunning.

Frankus

Juniors
I have a bf1 beta code for ps4. With a newborn, I am just not going to use it. PM me if you want it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I can't stand modern FPS games that are basically reduced to meaningless tech battles against bland villains I forget about as soon as I've finished the game. I have always wanted CoD to do a WW1/WW2 game on this generation of consoles. BF has a steeper learning curve but it's worth it to play a game with historical context.

Zoidberg

First Grade
The main problem I have with getting this game, and a lot of fps that look good, is when you finish the story mode, if it has one, and you want to play multiplayer, so many other players get so good so quick, I just can't keep up or compete with them. Even if I could put in as many hours as other people do, I don't think I could ever be as good as they are. When I play a game I want to feel like a hero, not cannon fodder.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
the problem is reflexes. you aren't 14 so you're not going to be as sharp as people half your age.

still, any FPS i've gotten moderately good or better at has been through pure grinding. learning the maps, learning your buttons for a quick switch of weapons, exploiting the map where possible or even just getting on the coat tails of others...

Eelectrica

Referee
Not a game I'm looking at, but I notice Greenmangaming have it on sale for $45.99 US.
Picked up a couple of things from them before.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Pumped about 10 hours into it so far. Best Battlefield game since Bad Company 2 with ease. Multiplayer is much tighter than BF4 and the single player campaign is one of the best I've ever played. The heavy tanks are brutal though, they'll need to be nerfed soon... I got around 50 kills in one round of conquest without losing the tank, the only leveller for them is the behemoths otherwise you can wipe out infantry, get out of the tank, repair in about 3 seconds and jump back in.

Exsilium

First Grade
This is a fantastic game.

The campaign really draws you into the battle and makes for great action. It creates a sense of urgency and makes you feel like it's a "last ditch" attempt at survival, which for most of the men and women of WW1, was all they could do.

I am playing on PC (2560x1440) and it's beautiful. Smooth af and with the HD surround sound it's really full on.

Haven't played the multiplayer yet but from all accounts it's good. Reminds me a lot of the Medal of Honor series which was very popular.

Will keep playing into the night!!!!