What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will we play in the grand final?

Card Shark

Immortal
The cheaters will have to lift a lot to beat the Mighties. They aint so good. Feel better playing them than the Mucas.

Yes, after tonight, I have changed my mind. We can & will beat Melbourne.

If raiders had got home, they get momentum & heaps more support at the game. Storm werent that great tonight imo.

Generalzod

Immortal
If only lee caught the ball the Raiders would have won tonites game...he also missed the intercept. Raiders showed that the storm aren't that invicible....

Card Shark

Immortal
I wasnt at all yesterday, haven't been for most of the year & aren't yet.

Something special about this team.

drago brelli

Bench
If you guys get the chance have a look at the facebook page 'win the GF before I die'. There's footage of Cameron Smith putting the knee into Jarrod Crocker's injured knee after the Cronk try.

millersnose

Post Whore
Absolutely far cough.
Beale out. Tags in
It's just what I think flanno will do
Capewell is a fine young player but also inexperienced and
therefor a target for the storm
I think also flanno wants an outside back on the bench as insurance
It's a moot point in any case as I think he is unlikely to be declared fit

millersnose

Post Whore
If you guys get the chance have a look at the facebook page 'win the GF before I die'. There's footage of Cameron Smith putting the knee into Jarrod Crocker's injured knee after the Cronk try.
You would never catch our hooker doing something naughty like that