What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan & Carty - Re-signed

Whino

Bench
Now that Rynob is wrong again you can now get your own Rynobs crying mask just in time for Xmas and wear next season.

hi-res-bf3050600b8b0f1f77f0575e930b2504_crop_north.jpg

franklin2323

Immortal
Great news. As I said a month ago when some troll said Moylan was leaving. It will be all sorted out in the off season. Now that it is I don't have to streak down Oxford St.

He was never going to go. We do these deals in the off season. Anyone not signed by round 1 is going or will be gone by then. Peachey and Blake will be the next 2 signed

Big Mick

Referee
Judging from a few things I read last night and what Gus has said...I think Peach & Blake will be the next two done. I agree Franklin.

Which leaves DWZ who may be on lookout now.

But who needs a fullback?

Some article said Manly but I don't see that with Tommy Turbo there.

Roosters? But what about Lachlan Mitchell?

Bulldogs? Probably couldn't afford him & got Hoppa/Morris

Knights? Maybe

Souths? Maybe for 2018

I can't think of anyone else.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah I saw Manly mentioned... but why would he line up to be behind Trbojevic?

Moylan is surely moving to the halves. Atleast one day. Tommy Turbo will be the Sea Eagles fullback for years to come if fit.

We're also a club on the rise. His mates are here. Manly are a joke. Barrett is a joke.

Edwards and DWZ should be both swap between fullback and wing in the trials

DWZ will also probably play fullback for NZ

soc123_au

Staff member
Rodger the Dodger might have a bit to say re DWZ at the back in the Kiwi side. Although never say never, given a decent shot in the 1 spot who knows how good he could be.

betcats

Referee
Dallin has a wife and church in his pocket so I could see him taking a bigger offer if it comes.

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeah, the church gives them a good hit in the bank account. Dallins mum used to work for me, had a few discussions with her about it. Lol.

Judging from a few things I read last night and what Gus has said...I think Peach & Blake will be the next two done. I agree Franklin.

Which leaves DWZ who may be on lookout now.

But who needs a fullback?

Some article said Manly but I don't see that with Tommy Turbo there.

Roosters? But what about Lachlan Mitchell?

Bulldogs? Probably couldn't afford him & got Hoppa/Morris

Knights? Maybe

Souths? Maybe for 2018

I can't think of anyone else.

Saints

Dugan seems to prefer the centres for the later part of his career given his injury history and age I think a move to centres again will happen.
If the rumours are true about Cleary going there, I think he would chase DWZ. Cleary rates him. He gave him his debut here and he had him as next fullback after Moylan.