What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Wrestlemania 33 Match Card

leaguelegend21

Juniors
How would you book Wrestlemania 33?

Based on titles staying on current brands, I'd book Mania like this:

Cruiserweight & SD Womens Championship match on the preshow.

MAIN CARD:

1. Raw Tag Team Championship Match: Enzo and Cass (c) v The New Day - WINNER: Enzo and Cass

2. Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match: Slater & Rhyno v American Alpha - WINNER: American Alpha

3. Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: The Miz (c) v Zack Ryder v Dean Ambrose v Baron Corbin v Apollo Crews v Dolph Ziggler - WINNER: Baron Corbin

4. US Championship Match: Sami Zayn (c) v Cesaro - WINNER: Sami Zayn

5. Raw Womens Championship Match: Bayley (c) v Sasha Banks - WINNER: Bayley

6. Charlotte & Dana Brooke v Emma & Paige - WINNER: Emma & Paige

7. Roman Reigns v Goldberg - WINNER: Roman Reigns

8. Triple H v Seth Rollins - WINNER: Seth Rollins

9. Brock Lesnar v Batista - WINNER: Brock Lesnar

Andre The Giant Battle Royal - WINNER: Chris Jericho

10. John Cena v The Undertaker - WINNER: The Undertaker

11. WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) v Randy Orton - WINNER: AJ Styles

12. Universal Championship Match: Finn Balor v Kevin Owens (c) - WINNER: Finn Balor

Pre-match card
Smackdown Womens Championship
Alexa vs Natalya vs Carmella

Cruiserweight title Fatal 4 way (no idea who is in it)

Main Card
Smackdown Tag Titles
Slater & Rhyno vs American Alpha

IC Title
Miz vs Bryan (we can dream right, I know he is eager to get in one more match)

Jericho vs Zayn

Womens Championship
Becky vs Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha (you can move Becky to Raw somehow)

Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt

Raw Tag Titles
New Day vs Enzo & Cass

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (won by Ziggler)

US Title
Shinsuke Nakamura vs Cesaro (he will be on the main roster by then)

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar

Universal title
Balor vs Owens

Triple H vs Seth Rollins (No DQ, loser leaves Raw)

John Cena vs The Undertaker

WWE Championship
AJ Styles (heel) vs Randy Orton (face) - match ends with a double turn

azzah72

Bench
Cena vs Taker
Brock vs Owens
Styles vs Orton
Rollins vs HHH
Enzo&Cass vs. New Day
American Alpha vs Usos
Reigns vs Strowman
Miz vs Wyatt
Sasha vs Bailey vs Charlotte
Multi womens match
Multi mens match
Etc etc

Wato

Juniors
So I am only going to use guys currently in the company but I am going to use some NXT guys I think will have come up by than. I know I have Reigns main eventing again but with Rollins already tied up with triple h what other raw face is capable of Main eventing plus I think you could tie those two feuds into together quite well.

WWE universal title
Kevin Owens(c) vs Roman Reigns (reigns wins)

WWE title
Ambrose(c)vs wyatt ( Wyatt wins)

Rollins vs HHH (Rollins wins)

Undertaker vs Cena (Cena wins)

AJ Styles(SD) vs Finn Balor (raw) (Balor wins)

Brock Lesnar(raw) vs Samoa Joe (SD) (Joe wins)

IC title
Miz(c)vs Randy Orton (Orton wins)

U.S title ladder match
Sami Zayn vs Jericho vs Rusev(c) vs Shameus vs Neville vs Cersaro Zayn wins)

SD tag titles
The Revival(c) vs American Alpha ( Alpha wins)

Raw tag team title
Enzo and Cass(c)vs New day (Enzo/Cass win plus new day implodes during the match)

SD women's title
Becky Lynch(C)vs Nikki Bella (Nikki wins)

Raw women's title
Sasha Banks(C)vs Bayley ( Bayley wins)

Cruiserweight title
Fatal four way

Andre the giant battle royal

World Heavyweight Title
AJ Styles (c) v Finn Balor (Royal Rumble Winner - opts to jump ship)

Universal Title - Steel Cage
Kevin Owens (c) v Sami Zayn

Samoa Joe v Brock Lesnar

The Undertaker v John Cena

Winner Get's The 2-1 advantage in the Draft
Roman Reigns (w/Stephanie and Triple H) v Dean Ambrose (w/Daniel Bryan and Mick Foley)

Tag Titles (Raw)
The New Day v Enzo and Cass

Shaqueile Oneil v The Big Show

Womans Title (Raw)
Charlotte (c) v Bayley

Tag Titles (SD)
The World's Greatest Tag Team v American Alpha v The Revival v The Usos

Sasha Banks v Nia Jax

Intercontinental Title - Ladder Match
whoevers

Id have Nakamura and Hideo debut in the final Match to equal the scores after the Club attempt to get revenge on Balor after he goes over.
Zayn over Owens in a Match billed as the last time ever.
Joe over Lesnar, even have Mark Hunt at ringside, and.involved in the build up training Joe.
Taker over Cena.
Ambrose over Reigns.
Enzo and Cass over the New Day.
Shaq over Show
Bayley over Charlotte, Charlotte to take time off after.
AA to win.
Nia over Sasha, Nia to fued with Bayley, Sasha with Asuka.
Story for the IC Match would be Raw being sent to Smackdown to steal the Title for Raw. So three heels from Raw, probably led by Jericho. There is a mole on the Smackdown camp...who is it...

Last edited:

mozza91

Coach
Jimmy Wang Yang vs Abe 'Knuckleball' Schwartz vs The Shockmaster vs Mordecai vs Damien Demento vs Giant Gonzalez in an elimination chamber match with the a relapsed Razor Ramon as the guest referee would be a fitting main event.

lafai

Bench
Dean Ambrose vs John Cena
AJ Styles vs Randy Orton
Seth Rollins vs Triple H
Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella
Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor
Shane McMahon vs Brock Lesnar
Charlotte vs Bayley

and more idk

azzah72

Bench
This is more what I would love to see:

Brock vs. Rollins - Raw Title -
After Brock beats Goldberg, he'll likely dissapear again, near RR he comes out un announced and basically says he has the shits with the fact that he has been distracted from getting his rightful shot at the title ever since WM 2 years ago with idiots like Goldber, Taker, Orton, Wyatt, Ambrose etc etc, now he wants a crack, 1 on 1. Meanwhile, Rollins and Owen fight for the title @ roadblock setting it up after a jericho turn.

Owen v.s Jericho -
as explained.

AJ vs. Orton vs. Miz - Smachdown Title -
I think this is the most fun option. God knows what they are doing with Orton right now but lets assume he takes them out and get the #rkoouttanowhere thing going in a stone cold kinda way, he wins the RR. Meanwhile, Miz becomes a slimy, insufferable tool and is constantly goading Bryan, defeats Zigger a couple of time in non-title to prove a point (plus a few others) and basically demands a spot in the title match. He's made to qualify against someone like Ambrose and he does.

Cena vs. Taker -
Just want to see it if its the last chance

Charlotte vs. Bailey vs. Lynch vs. Sasha
I am going to assume they may make the womens exclusive to 1 side and the cruisers exclusive to another at some point, at least I hope so. I think this is the fun option, 4 hoursewoman 4-way.

Rusev vs. Angle - US title
I want them to get Rusev back to being the dominant Heel and destroying people, he's too good for the way they are treating him right now. I want to see him Snap, destroy Reigns and take the title back. smash people to angle answers a challenge, simple and easy.

Reigns vs. Strowman
I love a good hard hitting big man match, this is the one, I want to see strowman stay undefeated (inc staying alive in the SS match) and have reigns just give him the "challenge"

Enzo & Cass vs. New Day - Raw Tag
Just make it a super fun comedy fued of them ribbing each other until one steps over the line, in a singles match and hurts the other and then they get shitty with each other in a tweener way.

American Alpha vs Revival - Smackdown Tag
Bring em up, tear the house down the AA @ WM, simple.

Ziggler vs. Zayne vs. Ambrose - Intercontinental Title - ladder match.

Big Show v.s Shaq.
Just for spectacle only.

Wyatts vs. Sheamus/Cesaro/someone like Neville - Pre Show
Some random Raw vs. Smackdown match.

Cruiserweight Title - Pre show
Whoever

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Be interesting the direction they take the Wyatt Family going into WM.

Also, who will Goldberg face? Lesnar? Will Goldberg win the rumble and face the champ?

Now that things have shaken out a little more, I would like to see this

WWE Title
Undertaker vs Cena (Taker wins the belt at the Rumble, Cena challenges and goes for Flair's record)

Universal Title
Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho (Jericho wins the rumble and challenges Owens)

Interpromotional match
The Club (Styles, Gallows & Anderson) vs The Shield (Reigns, Rollins & Ambrose) - get the club involved with Reigns and Rollins on Raw and this will fall together

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt (maybe a triple threat with Harper, if you want the Wyatt Family to completely implode, although a singles win at Mania over Orton would really elevate Wyatt, which means Randy will probably squash him)

Raw Tag Team Titles ladder match
Enzo & Cass vs New Day vs Sheamus & Cesaro vs Shining Stars (your usual spotfest)

IC Title
Miz vs Samoa Joe (brought up by Daniel Bryan to beat Miz and blow off this storyline)

Womens title
Sasha Banks vs Bailey

Lesnar vs Goldberg (if they both must be on the card have them go round 3)

Big Show vs Shaq (keep it short)

Andre the Giant battle Royal (Dolph, Kane, Strowman, Zayn, Corbin to headline the match)

Pre Show

SD Tag Titles
American Alpha vs The Usos

SD Womens Title
Becky vs Nikki vs Alexa vs Natalya

azzah72

Bench
**Changing mine up a bit**

WWE Title
AJ vs. Orton (AJ retains @ Rumble clean, get even more cocky than before. Orton falls out with the wyatts within a top contenders tourney that he wins.)

Universal Title

Cena vs. Taker (After Cena loses clean to AJ, he starts going on a bit of a losing steak, he starts questioning himself in wwe, saying he's done it all and maybe it is actually time, goes to call it and GONG taker challenges him)

Raw Tag Team Titles TLC
Enzo & Cass vs New Day vs Sheamus & Cesaro vs The Club

IC Title Scamble Match
Miz vs Ambrose vs Ziggler vs Bray vs Corbin vs Kane

Goldberg vs Strowman

Raw Womens title
Sasha Banks vs Bailey vs Charlotte (Charlotte will still be undefeated @ PPV up to this point)

Winner goes into the Universal Title match
Lesnar vs Rollins - (Goldberg and Lesnar will have one more re-match to which Goldberg will win again, Lesnar had a dummy spit at Raw and blames everything back to Rollins running in At wrestlemania and the fact he never got a fair re-match without interference and since keeps getting booked in match after match without the title in mind, so first he wants to take out rollins, as he was in Battleground 2015, then he will work towards the title. Steph sees the opportunity to take out Rollins, despite thinking Lesnar is not entitles to the ttle shot but books the match, Rollins only agrees on one condition, if he wins, he gets in the Universal Title match @ WM, Heyman sees the gaping loop hole here and agrees if the same goes for Brock. )

Big Show vs Shaq

SD Tag Titles
American Alpha vs Revival (give them 20 to tear the house down)

US Title
Reigns vs Rusev (Rusev wins it off Jericho after snapping on everyone for weeks after being annoyed he's been made out like a joke, he kills Mahal, Enzo and a bunch of other people in the way, gets a US title shot mid Owens/Jericho feud due to owens scheming and wins it. He crosses paths with reigns and they go for it)

Pre-Show

SD Womens Title
Becky vs Micky James

Andre the Giant battle Royal

**Changing mine up a bit**

WWE Title
AJ vs. Orton (AJ retains @ Rumble clean, get even more cocky than before. Orton falls out with the wyatts within a top contenders tourney that he wins.)

Universal Title

Cena vs. Taker (After Cena loses clean to AJ, he starts going on a bit of a losing steak, he starts questioning himself in wwe, saying he's done it all and maybe it is actually time, goes to call it and GONG taker challenges him)

Raw Tag Team Titles TLC
Enzo & Cass vs New Day vs Sheamus & Cesaro vs The Club

IC Title Scamble Match
Miz vs Ambrose vs Ziggler vs Bray vs Corbin vs Kane

Goldberg vs Strowman

Raw Womens title
Sasha Banks vs Bailey vs Charlotte (Charlotte will still be undefeated @ PPV up to this point)

Winner goes into the Universal Title match
Lesnar vs Rollins - (Goldberg and Lesnar will have one more re-match to which Goldberg will win again, Lesnar had a dummy spit at Raw and blames everything back to Rollins running in At wrestlemania and the fact he never got a fair re-match without interference and since keeps getting booked in match after match without the title in mind, so first he wants to take out rollins, as he was in Battleground 2015, then he will work towards the title. Steph sees the opportunity to take out Rollins, despite thinking Lesnar is not entitles to the ttle shot but books the match, Rollins only agrees on one condition, if he wins, he gets in the Universal Title match @ WM, Heyman sees the gaping loop hole here and agrees if the same goes for Brock. )

Big Show vs Shaq

SD Tag Titles
American Alpha vs Revival (give them 20 to tear the house down)

US Title
Reigns vs Rusev (Rusev wins it off Jericho after snapping on everyone for weeks after being annoyed he's been made out like a joke, he kills Mahal, Enzo and a bunch of other people in the way, gets a US title shot mid Owens/Jericho feud due to owens scheming and wins it. He crosses paths with reigns and they go for it)

Pre-Show

SD Womens Title
Becky vs Micky James

Andre the Giant battle Royal

Alpha/Revival at Wrestlemania would be awesome, for sure. I don't necessarily want to see it (though it might not be bad), but I think there's a strong chance that the SD women's match will involve Nikki Bella. I also think we'll likely see Owens/Jericho for the US belt rather than the Universal, with Owens pinning Jericho in Jericho's last match for a while, as he's leaving to do more Fozzy stuff. It'd seem likely that Roman will win at Royal Rumble, but I'm unsure as to who he'll face at Wrestlemania, possibly BRRAAAAAUUN.

azzah72

Bench
They can't possibly have reigns winning or even getting close to winning the RR again surely.

Jericho or Taker seems it IMO.

Valheru

Coach
Apparently Braun Strowman of all people is the current favourite to win the RR

That will be a thrilling WM program.

Hopefully sanity prevails. Jericho is the most logical at this point with Undertaker's elimination setting up his WM program.

Apparently Braun Strowman of all people is the current favourite to win the RR

That will be a thrilling WM program.

Hopefully sanity prevails. Jericho is the most logical at this point with Undertaker's elimination setting up his WM program.

Braun has improved a little but still has a long way to go. I'd rather see Corbin win it (he has improved out of sight in the last 2-3 months). Sadly I can't see Jericho winning, I think Owens will take the fall for the poor Raw ratings (it can't be Steph or Roman can it? Vince logic), and his program with Jericho will be over the US title. Unless Balor will be back for Mania, Owens will drop the belt to Roman in the 999th attempt to get him over (but this time it will work).

Based on the Mania matches I'd like to see, I'd like to see Randy take it out.

Rumours have it that Joe will be called up for the Rumble. I'd love to see Lesnar draw number one and Joe draw number two and let them go at it for a couple minutes, build toward a programme at Summerslam. Theyre gonna do Goldberg/Lesnar at Mania, but this would be a good jump off point and an arrow toward the future. Have Joe roll out of a German and snap on the coquina clutch only for number three to make their way to the ring and stomp out Joe to break the hold.

Have Joe debut on Smackdown the Tuesday after the Rumble, demolish someone and enter the IC title mix intime for Mania. Makes simple sense. Shit, give him an undefeated midcard streak until Summerslam even.