What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Eelectrica

Referee
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Really good game. I've got a decent rig, so for me performance and visuals are great. As a fan of the original, I think they've captured the dystopian future perfectly. Well written side quests so far.

I'm not a fan of the microtransactions that they've included. Of course there's CheatEngine for that. If, at some future time I wish to max things out and take some short cuts in another playthrough, I'll just use that and bypass the store completely. Was able to 'claim' my pre-order bonuses and add them to the game without actually withdrawing them since for some stupid reason they made them a one shot deal.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Really good game. I've got a decent rig, so for me performance and visuals are great. As a fan of the original, I think they've captured the dystopian future perfectly. Well written side quests so far.

I'm not a fan of the microtransactions that they've included. Of course there's CheatEngine for that. If, at some future time I wish to max things out and take some short cuts in another playthrough, I'll just use that and bypass the store completely. Was able to 'claim' my pre-order bonuses and add them to the game without actually withdrawing them since for some stupid reason they made them a one shot deal.

I'm playing it, too.

Great game.

Apey

Staff member
Got out NFS: Most Wanted. I still love this game. Everything holds up bar the graphics.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Going for Deity on Civ V, not much of a strat game at this point, purely about breaking the game mechanics. Still, it'll be nice to say I've beaten it at its highest difficulty...

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Started playing South Park Stick Of Truth again.
I had an hours game play prior and don't remember a moment of it.
This game is hilarious (If you like South Park)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Had a couple of hours jam on Rocket League with the new patch
My gawd that is absolute mayhem!!.....I love it!!

Eelectrica

Referee
Was a kickstarter for Divinity: Original Sin 2, so am having a look at the Early Access version of that.
Pretty cool so far, to have a poke around at the starting area.

Fantastic year for RPGS coming up I think: Tyranny, Torment:TON, D:OS2

Eelectrica

Referee
With Dishonored 2 coming soon I've decided to dust off Dishonored. Still a great game.
Going for a couple of achievements I never got the first couple of times around.

Also picked up Crusader Kings 2 on a recent Steam sale so trying to figure that game out - I have no idea what's going on in the game. LOL

Vic Mackey

Referee
Anyone a fan of the old point and click adventure games (probably showing my age here) playing the new Kings Quest game on ps4. Chapter 1 was great, 2 ok but found 3 kinda crap. Gunna download 4 tomorrow and hope it's better.

Iafeta

Referee
Alternating at the moment between NBA 2k17, Bioshock Infinite and Forza Horizon 3.

Iafeta

Referee
Anyone a fan of the old point and click adventure games (probably showing my age here) playing the new Kings Quest game on ps4. Chapter 1 was great, 2 ok but found 3 kinda crap. Gunna download 4 tomorrow and hope it's better.

Yeah I was brought up on Sierras quest games. Loved Police Quest in particular.

Pugzley

Old school Leisure Suit Larry ftw!!!

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hahahaa LL was the bomb. I remember my parents banned me from playing it when they worked out what it was. I liked the Space Quests and the first Heros Quest. Remember the police quest where you had to walk around the car before you drove it or it got a flat tyre? Haha that shit killed me.

I always preferred the Lucas Arts games to Sierra. Monkey Island was my fav

Latest posts