What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

The Doc

Juniors
Bad bad BAD decision by the club!!!
From what iv seen on social media, the pictures of people cutting there memberships, if these fans all stick to there words and dont renew, then the club is going to know just how bad a decision this is!!!
They can sign a team full of thurstons, with mary as coach it wont make any difference!
The club as a whole will come to regret this decision.
On the bright side, another shitty year due this decision might be all thats needed to f#ck management off for there incompetence.

The bad thing about yesterdays decision is how will the players be reacting.

We had a fantastic opportunity for an experienced coach to come in and breath fire and positive energy back into the joint. I'm sure the playing group would react to this and train the house down to impress.

Instead we have Mr McGregor again so can only assume the playing squad will not put in 100% until he is gone.

blacksafake

First Grade
We will not finish 7th or 8th. Consider that Roosters and Souths won't have another poor year like they did this year; both finished the year strong, would have a kick up the ass and will head back to the top of the table. Warriors were shaken up, will get RTS back and are likely to stay around the edge of the 8, if not higher. Tigpies young guns are a year older, and with Farah off their backs they will improve. Titans, Panthers both on the up.

We might sneak out of the bottom 4 if a few other teams really tank, and if the signings of McDonald and McInnes really excel. Otherwise, we will fight it out for the spoon.
Agree & you can throw the eels into this as well.

Wittenberg

Juniors
This decision never in doubt. We wanted him to go so badly that many of us thought he would. I'm depressed for next yr already. No play maker & no coach. No wonder some other clubs' supporters argue that the Sharks should stay as the dominant club and us moved permantly to Wollongong.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He is no longer Mary, we should call him Houdini. How the F*&K can he survive this? The guy is untouchable.

I am sure if he needs to shit the club would hire a person to wipe his ar$e if they could. A freakin joke.

Smurf

Juniors
Day two , and I am still gutted.

This thread could be the largest in history . Does anyone know how big the thread needs to be to break the record.?

thebigredv

First Grade
Exactly its an insult to all of us , even if they gave the coaching job to the groundsmen it would have at least shown that they are listening to us even if their not ....

Obviously they're sitting in their ivory tower having a great laugh.

Pro Dragons

Juniors
Look up the word psychopath and you will read words like uncaring, selfish, shallow emotions, insincere speech, irresponsibility, overconfidence, short concentration spans, inability to plan for future and counter productive in a team environment. I wonder, who might fit this description? No second guessing .

St Georgio

Juniors
I said it before and say it again this thread will go down to be greatest views of all time, the wizard of WIN will survive and spear head our great club to wooden spooners for 2017...celebrate good times come on.

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
I keep hearing we don't have the roster, it was the poor quality of the roster we had that cruelled our season. How do you explain the win over the sharks a couple of months ago, the players gave them a hiding (not Mary). For me we have a reasonable roster but lack a guiding hand (coach). What lifted the players on that day?, they were brilliant, we didn't see it again.

Dea

Juniors
So 2016 problem was roster? Mark Coyne states in his interview that the responsibility for the roster rest upon the CEO and Coach.

Responsible, but not accountable.

Instead of replacing the non-performing coach we form up a committee to oversight the job the coach is meant to do. They will report back to the CEO but not on any stated regular timeframe. They have no authority or power to implement change and no established timeframe for reporting.

And this is going to send us in the right direction as a club?

Latest posts