What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who are the spastics running this club?

coolsteve

Juniors
piss buherer off and sign another shit winger, and 30 year old blake green. this club does my head in

BestHookerRein

Juniors
Let me play Devils Advocate, and say this is a great signing for you guys... At least he knows how to tackle.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
There are 2 names that are destroying this club right now. Fulton and Peters.

Peters is a rotting cancer at this club. Of all the dumb luck to have that imbecile related to the Penn's by marriage.

I find it interesting that Peters was out in the media all season talking up Barrett amd saying he will be great blah blah blah. But now that Brett Stewart has dug his heels in and Barrett is backing Tom T for fullback, the tables have turned. Apparently Barrett is a dead man walking. Reason being, he has told Peters and Bozo to stick it. And bloody good on him for doing so.

Now Barrett has not played the yes man like they want him to he is on the way out.

And people think that egomaniac Hasler is on the way back. Please. Imagine that control freak with the 2 control freaks already there!

t-ba

Post Whore
Yeah I think I am done until these cancers leave the club.

And I supported the Neagles...

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
It is going to be a long year next season I expect. Dumb luck is the only thing likely to save us. There is no cap management in the joint. They offload solid local juniors to free cap space for Uate. Any reasoning that this relates to the brothers getting signed is garbage. Blind Freddy knew they needed the funds to lock up these the brothers, but apparently they still left it to the 11 hour to get the deal done. Do they learn from their mistakes????

Barrett isn't a great coach and he is surrounded by yes men. It pains me to say it, but we need some lean years to rid ourselves of these clowns in charge. Making some big loses is the only way to get rid of them.

Latest posts