What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor is my hero

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Alot of people forget that at the end of his tenure with the Broncos Dave Taylor was finding form, but he been signed by Souths by the time he was coming into his own.

I believe there is a word missing at the end of this phrase.

Face, hand, mouth, boyfriend?

They are all apt in Taylor's case...

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Whack Dave Taylor highlights into YouTube.
Im not defending the idiot but the reason he runs wide is because that is where he is most damaging. If you can't see that you're an idiot

davi

Juniors
I believe there is a word missing at the end of this phrase.

Face, hand, mouth, boyfriend?

They are all apt in Taylor's case...[/QUOT

Your post is not funny. If you don't have anything worth while to post, then you shouldn't bother posting.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Your post is not funny. If you don't have anything worth while to post, then you shouldn't bother posting.
Come back to me when your lone brain cell finds a mate.

Currently, you are dealing with a person with a short fuse and no propensity to deal with sensitive little merkins such as yourself.

In fear of looking like the typical keyboard warrior, I've no problem with making the rest of your life an extremely difficult road. I just wish you were within walking distance.

Go play with your Barbie dolls with twin sister, Son Of Minto.

Now f**k OFF.

Latest posts