What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. So they are putting up the big marquee - The Circus is in town

Quigs

Immortal
So who is going to fall for the big con again? The circus is back in town and they are putting up the big marquee.

I won't even mention his name here but you might remember The worlds greatest athlete who was recently mouthing off to anyone that would listen and saying that black footy players should not stand for the anthem etc etc.

Got everyone screaming and a hollerin' about him being a total dickhead. He caused a storm of controversy that's for sure.

Well as Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise, surprise, ..... surprise"

Guess who is having a rematch. The Man -v- Machine.

What a farkin joke aussie boxing has become.

Quigs

Immortal
Should be charged with fraud and those that fall for it and buy tickets should be charged with stupidity.

carcharias

Immortal
Pretty sure gal is fighting at shark park in late Dec.
I think it's on the field type of thing.
Could be wrong but I'm usually write.

So who is going to fall for the big con again? The circus is back in town and they are putting up the big marquee.

I won't even mention his name here but you might remember The worlds greatest athlete who was recently mouthing off to anyone that would listen and saying that black footy players should not stand for the anthem etc etc.

Got everyone screaming and a hollerin' about him being a total dickhead. He caused a storm of controversy that's for sure.

Well as Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise, surprise, ..... surprise"

Guess who is having a rematch. The Man -v- Machine.

What a farkin joke aussie boxing has become.

Picked the city of churches as the venue.

A place starved of any events.

They'll get a turn up unfortunately.

It wouldn't be me.

Mundane should be lying in a road side gutter.

carcharias

Immortal
I like mundines clean living and staunchness over his heritage but f**k me he does himself no favours.
The massive chip on his shoulder doesn't do him or any aborigines any good.

He comes across as a loud mouth racist.

Quigs

Immortal
Picked the city of churches as the venue.

A place starved of any events.

They'll get a turn up unfortunately.

It wouldn't be me.

Mundane should be lying in a road side gutter.

The SA Govt outbid other states to stage the circus. So I gather that the SA-ites a forking out a bit of dosh to the promoters. Both over the hillers are getting 10mill each so the news just said.

Come in spinner I say.

The ultimate in hypocrisy is Mundane.

He's telling all the aboriginal players in the Grand Final to sit down during the National Anthem because it's offensive to Aboriginals.

"We were invaded not settled....."

Yet there is not much traditional about his life. He loves and has embraced everything that the "invasion" has brought. Including the big cash.

Whenever he mouths off it's nothing to do about Aboriginals in Australia it's about drawing attention to himself and promoting his fights.

It's just pathetic.

Quigs

Immortal
My opinion. I think Danny Green is in it for the ride too.

That imbecile (smart operator) got everyone fired up with his bullshit about the anthem blah blah blahhhh.

All he had to do after hooking in the stupid media and every mug punter with his claims and ......

Now it is time to promote a fight. Well it takes two to tango and Green is in it up to his eyeballs.

It smacks to me of Mr Mack-mannnn and the wrestlin'.

The media will give it all the free publicity it needs to feed on now.

Boxing in this country is a joke now.

shaggs

Coach
Green has already said he will retire after this fight.

They both had their talents, but neither are in the top 10 Australian boxers, despite being the two highest money earners.
Mundine had the speed and agility but no power. Green had the power and the chin but was straight up and down with little head movement.

They have played the public well, and made each other very rich in the process.

Green will win this.

I love the science of boxing, but hate the bullshit of promotion and the mismatched, handpicked fights. Watch way more UFC now, but even that is heading towards a circus despite Dana saying it would always be the best fighter angainst the second best.