What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 8

beave

Coach
Good to see the South Queensland Crushers back again..........

The whole colour rush concept is a complete joke.

kurt faulk

Coach

Thursday night games are the worst. The only ones I watch are the first game of the year and the one the Rams are playing in. Get rid of them.

Shorty

Staff member
Is Bortles trying to impersonate Tebow with his throwing motion?!

beave

Coach
This bucs raiders game is killing me.

One of the most frustrating games I have ever watched. We've got more yards from Raiders penalties than we we have through the f$&@ing air.

shiznit

Coach
Derek Carr you stud!!

We tried our f**king hardest to f**k it up with an NFL record 23 Penalties for 200 yards... SMH

But the kid overcame all of that to go 40/59 - 513yds - 4 TD's - 0 INT

beave

Coach
So glad I got up at 3am to watch that game.........

Gonna be a long day at work today.

Sigh.

skeepe

Immortal
Derek Carr you stud!!

We tried our f**king hardest to f**k it up with an NFL record 23 Penalties for 200 yards... SMH

But the kid overcame all of that to go 40/59 - 513yds - 4 TD's - 0 INT

And I left him on the bench for my fantasy team... FMD

Even though penalties and all, I don't care, I'll take them how I can get them, Thanks Derek. Now our easier games are over.

shiznit

Coach
Good one on Sunday Night Football and a good one coming next week too...

Next week is going to be massive... first prime time Raiders game outside of TNF in as long as I can remember...

I'll tell you what though.. as great as Carr was... if we play like we did today Denver are going to embarrass us infront of a national audience.

18to87

First Grade
Next week is going to be massive... first prime time Raiders game outside of TNF in as long as I can remember...

I'll tell you what though.. as great as Carr was... if we play like we did today Denver are going to embarrass us infront of a national audience.
It will be a tight game. Denver doesn't have the offence to take advantage of the Oakland D. As long as Talib plays, Denver should be able to keep Carr in check. Least mistakes wins.

kurt faulk

Coach

The Cowboys and Eagles are in good hands for the next decade. Those qbs are pretty good.

I hope goff looks as good as them when he finally gets in there.

nick87

Coach
I hate being this guy, but Christ, the cowboys line had 6-7 blantant holds on DLmen, including on the game winning td

It stinks when your team plays so well and is let down consistently by officials

Between them, and the pathetic eagles WRs, we did well to be in that game

kurt faulk

Coach

Hard to watch all the blatant holds let go when greg Robinson gets flagged for looking sideways at a pass rusher. I thought moving to lala land would ease up the unfair targeting of him. No way. It may be worse.