What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernie Gurr

Gronk

Staff member
Here we go Bernie, nice and easy. Oh f**k, he's fallen over again ....

200w.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm suspicious of all this "financially sustainable" shit they keep going on with. Just buy us a premiership, merkin. We were looking a chance early this year. As long as you wait until after grand final day to go broke and get caught rorting we don't give a f**k.

Haha, you got me Bernie!! I was convinced you were going to keep us in suspense over the weekend. And then right at the last moment you made your move... Classic!!

I'm suspicious of all this "financially sustainable" shit they keep going on with. Just buy us a premiership, merkin. We were looking a chance early this year. As long as you wait until after grand final day to go broke and get caught rorting we don't give a f**k.
f**ken oath. They're just toeing the line and justifying their own dodgy appointments. We'll be better off when Max picks a new board and pisses off. Or is he gonna stick around as he suggested?