What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humphrey No Longer A Bear

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So who gets the drop from the team when Mansour returns.

Fathead or Humphrey?

Fathead is a convicted offender. Humphrey broke the Morons Curfew. Does Mansour have a dark cloud hanging over his head?
The way they've been raving about Val you'd think he'd keep his spot. By the way have you had your abacus checked for accuracy yet Quigs? The oldies just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last month...funnily enough they were married in '66.

Quigs

Immortal
The way they've been raving about Val you'd think he'd keep his spot. By the way have you had your abacus checked for accuracy yet Quigs? The oldies just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last month...funnily enough they were married in '66.

Abacus Schmabacus.... Wedding Anniverseries are celebrating your wedding DAY... Footy seasons run from Feb March till October these days.

So the Pennies must of celebrated their 49th season this year with their jerseys plastered with a big 5 and a big 0 on them. Weeze gonna look stupid celebrating next season for the season past.

By the way congrats to your Ma and Pa. Ive got 40 up already. Tell your dad to make a run for it while he can.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Abacus Schmabacus.... Wedding Anniverseries are celebrating your wedding DAY... Footy seasons run from Feb March till October these days.

So the Pennies must of celebrated their 49th season this year with their jerseys plastered with a big 5 and a big 0 on them. Weeze gonna look stupid celebrating next season for the season past.

By the way congrats to your Ma and Pa. Ive got 40 up already. Tell your dad to make a run for it while he can.
Faarrkken glad our season went to October this year! How the faarrkk did Mrs Quigs make it to 40 years with a stubborn old coot like you?? Must be very well trained...deserves a medal that old girl. Congrats to you both ( Guess that means a '76 wedding yeah?)

Eion

First Grade
He came back well after a later season slump did old humph. Safe, speed and contributing well with the tough stuff coming out from our end. Supercoach vindicated once more.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Commentators were raving like he had just been discovered out of a hippy commune out of grafton. Had a good game. Kiwis are thugs

Commentators were raving like he had just been discovered out of a hippy commune out of grafton. Had a good game. Kiwis are thugs
Kiwis have a team of players that should have stuck it to the Aussies!
Sean Johnson - boy, this blokes inconsistent games, must be so frustrating to his Coaches!

Card Shark

Immortal
They'd be paying Johnson too much $ for the number of dominant games he plays.

Whole club needs a culture change - needs a Hasler or Bellamy no bullshit style coach.

Toovey is available, he'd be a good choice but didn't they already get a new coach? Kearney?

Card Shark

Immortal
So, is Humphrey playing in the test match? - 6am tomorrow.

Is Maloney making his debut? Hard to believe if its true.

It was only against Scotland but Maloney killed it.

Congrats to the great man!

We better re sign Val soon I can only see his asking price going higher as he is going to be a standout over this tournament.

NrlVader

Juniors
1st Half
5'
Ferguson B. (Try) 30 - 6

10'
Cronk C. (Try)

11'
Maloney J. (Conversion Goal)

13'
Maloney J. (Try)

14'

15'
Cronk C. (Try)

16'

24'
Mansour J. (Try)

34'
Mansour J. (Try)

38'
(Try) Brierley R.

40'
(Conversion Goal) Brough D.
2nd Half
43'
Dugan J. (Try) 24 - 6

45'

59'
(Try) Kavanagh B.

60'
(Conversion Goal) Brough D.
66'
Frizell T. (Try)

67'

69'
Morgan M. (Try)

70'

79'
Trbojevic J. (Try)

80'

Quigs

Immortal
Went looking for it, was it not on FTA? f**k sake.

Twas on Gem free to air TV Cools. I watched it myself on the old His Masters Voice black and white Tele.

For future reference its Channel 52 I believe (Hang on I'll check that)

Done ... Channel 52 = Nines Gem station. The Poms v Kiwis is on tonight 11pm Qld time so I believe.