What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunrise - origin in perth

The cast of sunrise don't seem to like the idea of origin in Perth

- Natalie Barr "is calling it now..." Saying it won't work. Like she is some authority on all things sport and Perth
- Kosh thinks Gilliam won't be worried about it. Always AFL tie in
- Sam doesn't seem to like it and kept calling it a "simple game"

My guess sell out
The cast of sunrise better get use to it as quite clearly the NRL are preparing the ground for a NRL club in Perth.
Happy days ahead for Rugby League.

j5o6hn

Juniors
Even colder wetter and miserable Watching the game on Foxtel along with a lot of other Perth fans

thorson1987

Coach
It would sell out there, it would sell out in any state. Mostly cause 1) expats and 2) novelty for non rl fans.

Personally wouldn't move it cause of the time difference but it would be a success imo.

Being that it will be Game 2 which will be on a Sunday night it works perfectly.

Hopefully by that time though the NRL has had the balls to stand up to 9 and say the game must kick off at 8pm AEST at the absolute latest.

Won't be holding my breath over that though.

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Sunrise sport counting down "one year to go to World Cup" interesting what happens when a station has a stake in a product. Personally I think both seven and ten would do a better job with league than nine does

Funny one was yesterday, the blonde one said that kochie will need a face mask to guard against the smog when his Port Adelaide play in China next year. It was gold, kochie didn't know what to say

Sunrise sport counting down "one year to go to World Cup" interesting what happens when a station has a stake in a product. Personally I think both seven and ten would do a better job with league than nine does

Funny one was yesterday, the blonde one said that kochie will need a face mask to guard against the smog when his Port Adelaide play in China next year. It was gold, kochie didn't know what to say

I'm surprised he didn't throw a banana at her.

I turned on when they were talking to Cameron Smith. It was a freakish coincidence because I would never even turn it on. It was a pretty upbeat interview from the sport bloke Beretta or whatever he's called but it was very ad-like. So seven were obviously plugging it for a reason but even so Koch looked like he had the shits but never said a word.

LESStar58

Referee

Hopefully he gets something in his system that either deforms him or renders him silent so he can't go on tele anymore.

taipan

Referee
Hopefully he gets something in his system that either deforms him or renders him silent so he can't go on tele anymore.

I thought he was already deformed by being a fumbler freak.The guy is a dead set nimrod.He should stick to finance.

T-Boon

Coach
I plan to bombard Laurie Daley and Walters with emails pleading with them to take a more attractive brand of rugby league over there.

We cannot serve up to these curious punters the garbage tactics of the last 5 years of origin. It defeats the purpose of taking a game there at all.

taipan

Referee
I plan to bombard Laurie Daley and Walters with emails pleading with them to take a more attractive brand of rugby league over there.

We cannot serve up to these curious punters the garbage tactics of the last 5 years of origin. It defeats the purpose of taking a game there at all.

You do that,I'm sure they'll follow a fumbler's advice.

Last edited: