What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/17 Summer of Cricket

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Saffas won the toss and are batting in the first test in Perth.

Starts 1.30 AEDST

Incorrect

Coach
Can't wait to see Siddle's 115km/h thunderbolts putting a scare through the South African bats....

Gronk

Staff member
I saw Shane Watson in Bondi on Tuesday. We was walking freely and had not injured himself so far that day.

His wife is an ultra MILF.

As you were, back to the cricket.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lee-Furlong-5453861.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Somehow Darsh is still there, Warner played a little blinder and we are well on top.

Once again the Saffa's don't back up their tough talk.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well Davey backed up his words, if only he could back this up playing away from home

emjaycee

Coach
Great day at the WACA yesterday.
Highlights were the first over wicket, removing De Plesse with a great catch and Warners quick fire 50.

Today will hopefully see Aussies take a big 1st innings lead, setting up for a finish in no more than 4 days.

Gronk

Staff member
Yes it was a freak accident. I was a tad irked by the family getting worked up over work place safety and playing the duty of care card. Very sad to lose such a great human being to such a tragic accident.

I hope they find peace in their hearts and move on.

I hope I am not being too much of a merkin by saying this. Apologies in advance if i have offended.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Great day at the WACA yesterday.
Highlights were the first over wicket, removing De Plesse with a great catch and Warners quick fire 50.

Today will hopefully see Aussies take a big 1st innings lead, setting up for a finish in no more than 4 days.

Second day batting should be a highway and its gonna be about 37 degrees so Saffas should be chasing a lot of Kookaburra this arvo

Latest posts