What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys

callmack1

Staff member
Hey guys been a long time follower of these forums but decided that it was about time I joined.

They haven't been officially released yet but here are our Home and Away jerseys for 2017

jerseys-rabbitohs-628.jpg

jerseys-rabbitohs-away-2017-628.jpg

Our home remains the same. I'm not too sure how I feel about the change in sponsor colour from white to red on the away jersey, white looked better imo. It's probably just because I'm not used to it though.

Also I know it's already been posted but here's our nines jersey
rabbitohs-nines-jersey-628.jpg

I love the nines jersey!!!

What do you guys think about all of them?

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
I hope these are the shirts but I'm not convinced until they are released.
If you look at the members pack stickers they seem to have P&O under Fujitsu/Crown.

alien

Referee
The jerseys look good. I don't understand the designs on the sleeves of the Nines jersey though.

callmack1

Staff member
The more I look at the away jersey the more I don't mind it. By the start of the season I will probably like it. It should look alot better on field too. We just have to get used to it

rabbitohs95

Bench
The more I look at the away jersey the more I don't mind it. By the start of the season I will probably like it. It should look alot better on field too. We just have to get used to it
Same here CM1, also welcome to the forum, it's an interesting place to say the least.

Digging the smaller side panels, hopefully they'll eventually be ousted.

The sponsorship on the away jersey is a bit odd but could look better in person. I can only imagine Fujitsu wanted their original colours as opposed to the inverted ones last year.

On the Nines jersey, I don't know if I love it or hate it but it looks decent in person where Kyle Turner was wearing it. I believe its a throwback to this jersey from the 90s.

Attachments

• images (75).jpg
    images (75).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6

Travitoh

First Grade
Hate the sponsors.
Not a big fan of the shoulder panels either, it feels like an attempt to redesign our jersey

Pommy

Coach
Hate the sponsors.
Not a big fan of the shoulder panels either, it feels like an attempt to redesign our jersey

The team has to have two different kits they achieve this by having white and black shorts and the incorporating those colours in to the jersey.
It may not be ideal but the alternative is we can't play in red and green every week. The shoulder panels will only be here as long as ISC use this template I guess.

callmack1

Staff member
Same here CM1, also welcome to the forum, it's an interesting place to say the least.

Digging the smaller side panels, hopefully they'll eventually be ousted.

The sponsorship on the away jersey is a bit odd but could look better in person. I can only imagine Fujitsu wanted their original colours as opposed to the inverted ones last year.

On the Nines jersey, I don't know if I love it or hate it but it looks decent in person where Kyle Turner was wearing it. I believe its a throwback to this jersey from the 90s.
Thanks mate. I can see this forum is a very interesting place like you say haha.

The side panels are not smaller, they are the same size as the 2016 ones I think (the 2016 ones were alot smaller than the side panels we had in 2015 though)

I think you're probably right in terms of fujitsu wanting their original colours for the logo. It's a shame but as I say i'm starting to like it now.

In regards to the nines jersey I absolutely love it! It's a bit whacky which every nines jersey should be and a nice modern twist on the 90's sevens jersey.

callmack1

Staff member
Hate the sponsors.
I didn't really like them when they first came out in 2016 but now I think they look great

callmack1

Staff member
Loving some of our 2017 off field gear!

Players-polo-adults.jpg

GREY-TEE.jpg
GREY.BONE-TEE-ADULTS.jpg
croppedimage10001000-SOUTH-TRAINING-SHORTS.jpg

SQUAD-HOODY.jpg

Might have to get my hands on some of these when they come out! The best it's been since 2015 imo.

callmack1

Staff member
So better than this year then lol.
Haha yea I know it seems strange saying "since 2015" because that was only last year. But yes they are better than this year haha.

Last edited:

Travitoh

First Grade
The team has to have two different kits they achieve this by having white and black shorts and the incorporating those colours in to the jersey.
It may not be ideal but the alternative is we can't play in red and green every week. The shoulder panels will only be here as long as ISC use this template I guess.

I understand that part of it but in my opinion, the shoulder panels are overkill.