What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Movements

Tigers Tale

Juniors
If Hasler couldn't get the best out of Lichaa good luck with Taylor doing it.

I agree with most, why was Cherrington let go...I can only assume he was regarded as an attacking hooker.

I am trying to think of a top side that doesn't have an attacking hooker. I've know it for a long time that Taylor is a fool but he isn't doing anything to prove otherwise.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Apparently we've all but confirmed Michael Lichaa.

Why get rid of Cherrington? He would've been cheaper and no worse than Lichaa.

This club is just stupid.

Ugh, haven't we just signed Matt McIlwrick as well? So we'll have four hookers in the Top 25 next year. Well done :rolleyes:

Rumour from the Mole - Sirro (Curtis) to Manly.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Didn't Taylor want to get rid of Farah because he claimed he was starving Moses & Brooks of ball? I recall a Doggies finals game where Mbye was screaming at Lichaa for hogging the ball and doing nothing with it. Does this suggest that Ballin is on the way out, or does Taylor want to get back to having three hookers on the bench?

Ugh, haven't we just signed Matt McIlwrick as well? So we'll have four hookers in the Top 25 next year. Well done :rolleyes:

Rumour from the Mole - Sirro (Curtis) to Manly.

Didn't we at some point last year have four hookers out of the loop at once (when Farah was still being selected?)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kev has been on the market since last year.

Manly even thought Uate was better than Kev.

That speaks volumes

Tiger05

First Grade
This rumor will please some (not me though). Looks like Kev might be being shopped around

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_23675-off-the-record-rugby-league-rumour-and-gossip-55.html

While Wes could be about to call time, we also hear that his brother Kevin could be on his way to Super League in 2017. A centre like his bother, the 27-year old has been in great form for the Wests Tigers in theNRL in the past two seasons. Lightning quick and a handy try-scorer - bagging 36 in 70 games - he could be a real hit in Super League if he makes the move north. No word on which clubs want the Fijian.

Reading the article gives a very different impression than the post from Perth Tiger.

I rate Kev. He has been great for us.

jadtiger

Juniors
They would love his attack in superleague and the fact that he is defensivley useless would be overlooked.Lets hope it happens

Vic Mackey

Referee
McIlwrick isn't on a top 25 contract

We needed a backup hooker. We lost Farah, Halatau and Cherrington.

By all reports Ballin is coming along well with his knee and there's obviously Liddle. McIlwrick will be the nsw cup hooker and come up if needed.

I don't believe lichha is coming. The word always was that the dogs would get rid of him if they could get for an, which they haven't.

WTs rate JL very highly, they see him as our long term hooker. He'll work well with Ballin next year.

Vic Mackey

Referee
NYC center Ryland Jacobs joins the extended full time squad for next year. Keebra park boy. I like him. Does plenty of work coming out of our end and always looked sound defensively. Certainly not a full time NRL center but could be one who comes on and surprises. Wouldn't be any worse then Milone.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we could lose Rankin and pick up a proper goal kicking winger with a bit of toe, we'd have actually completed so decent recruitment for a bloody change.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty sure we will be. Who the f**k re-signed him after we told him he was free to go? And why on a three year deal?

f**king amateurs.

TiggaPlease

Pretty sure we will be. Who the f**k re-signed him after we told him he was free to go? And why on a three year deal?

f**king amateurs.

Pretty sure his contract had an option in his favour so he exercised it to make sure he had a guaranteed income for the next couple of years...