What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antiques Roadshow: Merch and Collectables thread.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I like it. Not $90 like though

94F2754D-9DB2-4778-B0CFF7C88F9F600EUglySweaterfront1.jpg

Inferno

Coach
I'd pay half that, but no more. I'm interested to know how many they'll have left at the end of the year.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Anyone notice the longsleeve grey training jersey that Val was wearing before the game? It looked really cool. Id definitely buy one if they were for sale

Quigs

Immortal
WHO WANTS ONE TO WEAR TO THE BIG GAMES. NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE. TELL YOUR SHARKY MATES.
Legendary Unmerged T-Shirts NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE.
You can now get your Unmerged shirt - Online and to your door within 7 to 10 business days. Your shirts will be delivered via courier and are trackable. AND BIG NEWS - Ladies T's are available. The shirts are digitally printed using the original template and using the same quality T-Shirts.
YOU CAN ORDER YOUR VERY OWN UNMERGED SHIRTS HERE.
http://unmerged.communitee.com.au/

unmerged-fb-ad.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Acthung - attention - hey youse.

Old Quigs has a "special" special up and running for declared idiots only.

Message me (start a bloody conversation) or whatever it is youse have to do with this new system

Cheers
Quigs.

Acthung - attention - hey youse.

Old Quigs has a "special" special up and running for declared idiots only.

Message me (start a bloody conversation) or whatever it is youse have to do with this new system

Cheers
Quigs.
I've bought one already.
They're pretty awesome!!

bluefox68

Staff member
I have a rather large Cronulla Sutherland Sharks Mug i bought when I was 18, I'm now 54
Ha ha - yep, got one of them - got it from an Op Shop - had it for about 20 years, and my wife keeps trying to get rid of it, but it ain't going...

Quigs

Immortal
Guess what arrived today. Just a neat little shirt to wear amongst all my donkeys friends up here.

wayne-t-x-1000.jpg

but-wayne-low-res.jpg

Latest posts