What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on the partnership with the Blacktown Workers RLFC

I would like some fans opinion on the partnership with the Blacktown Workers RLFC?
I consider Blacktown my home town/city and I'm delighted for the people of Blacktown and the people who run the club
I can only see a win win situation here for all concerned.

TheFrog

Coach
Does this mean Blacktown Workers junior teams will have to travel to the northern beaches every other Saturday to play? If so I suspect it will not get traction.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So far I think it will work well.

They have been on a spending spree in the offseason and look to be assembling a pretty strong team.

That spells food news for them as a team and then for Manly with some depth - something sadly lacking for a couple of seasons at least.

The travel thing is a concern, but as I understand it, the junior teams will not travel to Manly. This is only for the A grade team.

Patorick

Staff member
1481182226511.jpg

siv

First Grade
So how manly Manly fans will be heading out to watch their players play RG now ?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So how manly Manly fans will be heading out to watch their players play RG now ?

Given they will be playing at Blacktown, I'd guess as many as the number of Dragons supporters who would travel to Narabeen to watch their RG team.

Latest posts