What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/2017 NBA Season

ByRd

First Grade
Man I am loving this young laker squad!!! And coach Luke has got Young and Williams to buy in and play team ball and work on defence, 6-4 so far, great start to the year!!

Barkley

Bench
why isn't Thon Maker getting minutes?

1. He is a project player and needs a lot of development
2. He is 3 weeks into his rookie season
3. He will live on garbage time until he can prove he can roll with the big boy.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Wiggins and Bjelica killed the Lakers today - KAT had a sub-par game but still managed a points/rebounds DD - I was worried because the Lakers have looked good this season and the Wolves give away half time leads in the 3rd.

Barkley

Bench
He doesn't seem to be getting any garbage time. Maybe there has been none.

There hasn't been too much opportunity for him, the Bucks haven't had too may blowout (wins or losses) but it's still very early in the season.

He is playing behind the likes of Anteokounmpo, Jabari Parker, Monroe, Teletovic, Plumlee and John Henson. He needs a few injuries and to take his chances when he gets them because he is well down on the rotation at the moment.

T-Boon

Coach
There hasn't been too much opportunity for him, the Bucks haven't had too may blowout (wins or losses) but it's still very early in the season.

He is playing behind the likes of Anteokounmpo, Jabari Parker, Monroe, Teletovic, Plumlee and John Henson. He needs a few injuries and to take his chances when he gets them because he is well down on the rotation at the moment.

His only minutes he got a few rebounds and sunk some three's. I think his first NBA points were from his first 3 attempt. That would have been good odds.

T-Boon

Coach
when was the last time Westbrook didn't get a triple double?

Edit: I just went and looked it up. He has triple doubled 6 straight games. Its been almost 2 weeks since he failed (that time he was short by 1 assist).

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
Im absolutely loving the Lakers more than I have in years. Fans need to understand that there will be some bad nights every now and again. The overall curve is heading upwards though.

McLovin

Staff member
Im absolutely loving the Lakers more than I have in years. Fans need to understand that there will be some bad nights every now and again. The overall curve is heading upwards though.

Yep. Happy to see them somewhat competitive again after the last couple of years under D'Antoni and Scott. Walton's doing good things.

Not playing Kobe ball helps too...

Rod

Bench
Great NBA day. Boogie with one of the all-time performances both on and off the court.

McLovin

Staff member
Westbrook ejected. Committed about 5 turnovers in the first quarter. Was frustrated and it showed. Finished with 0 assists for the first time in a long time...