What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 14

shiznit

Coach
I'm following on twitter while waiting in a hospital waiting area...

Terrible timing... SMH...

Sounds like a pretty tense game...

shiznit

Coach
My goodness.... after checking the score maybe it wasn't too bad missing it...

I get the feeling that if we are to win this game it's going to be on Derek Carr's arm in the 4th Quarter.

But we gotta hang in there though...

thorson1987

Coach
4th and 1 Oakland ball with less than 2 minutes to go.

Austin Howard flagged for a false start.

Stupid stupid play.

shiznit

Coach
Argh... just watched the end of the game now...

Our defence did pretty well... certainly gave our offense a chance...

Unfortunately we were let down badly by Carr and his receivers...

We also missed KO badly... that was a massive loss pregame.

Eelectrica

Referee
Gotta think Fisher is going to be fired anyway. Probably out of a canon.

Pack seems to back back. Was expecting a tight game with a score line of like 16-13 or 24-21 or something. Packers looked switched on from the start, Seattle looked like they shouldn't have got out of bed.

Poor old Dolphins. Whilst Tannehill isn't the second coming of Dan Marino, he's put together a fairly solid season and seems to have been improving, last week excepted. Tough luck for him with the Dolphins an outside chance of breaking the play off drought. That chance his definitely been reduced now.

Last edited:
Using the logic that Fisher could finish 7-10, 6-11, I put LA in some multis with +14.5, to be on the safe side.

Thanks Fishcakes... :middle_finger:

Looks like the team has given up on him.

kurt faulk

Coach

Gurley said they looked like a middle school offense today. They've looked like that since Fisher entered the building with his crappy coordinators.

It's apparent the team has given up on the fish. He can't get fired soon enough, hopefully by tomorrow morning.

abpanther

Staff member
Fisher has never been able to coach a decent offense, but even the Rams D has fallen apart recently.

Meanwhile the 49ers blow a 14-0 lead at home and lose to Bryce Petty and the Jets in OT, so pathetic

dogslife

Coach
Really happy with the development of Vic Beasly. Labelled a bust after his rookie year now he leads the league in sacks and forced fumbles. Must be a chance for DPOY

Eelectrica

Referee
Just like that, after doing nothing on offense all game, the Giants take the lead. LOL Could have had a bigger lead had Beckham not forgotten how to catch for most of the game.
Great game by the Giants D though.

Latest posts