What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players that will always be remembered for a mistake

POPEYE

Coach
Not my idea but still . . . a contribution to the off season. I was a one-eyed Parramatta fan when Neville Glover dropped a GF winning ball against the hated Manly. He was a great player but alas

ed-grimley

Bench
Not my idea but still . . . a contribution to the off season. I was a one-eyed Parramatta fan when Neville Glover dropped a GF winning ball against the hated Manly. He was a great player but alas
Neville Glover was the first I thought of.:(

davi

Juniors
Ashton Sims lost possession for the Broncos in the final minute against the Storm in the semi-final in 2008. Greg Inglis would go on to score the match winning try resulting from the error.

Sims described it as "one of the low points" of his career.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Ashton Sims lost possession for the Broncos in the final minute against the Storm in the semi-final in 2008. Greg Inglis would go on to score the match winning try resulting from the error.

Sims described it as "one of the low points" of his career.

Had to be a big one. There were so many low points to his career.

Jordan

Juniors
Justin Hodges had a pretty memorable Origin debut in 2002 passing the ball on two different occasions in the in-goal that resulted in tries.

He did well to put that behind him and have a pretty decent Origin career.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Fantastic player but i will never be able to think of Slater without thinking about that pass in the WC final. Thanks Billy.

davi

Juniors
Edrick Lee bombing that try against the Storm in the preliminary final. It happened at such a critical time when the Raiders were gaining momentum.

Last edited: