What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys

alien

Referee
It looked like 6,000 for people who watched it on TV because the side the camera was pointed at didn't have many people sitting there. Most people were sitting on the other side.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Was a Broncos game we got flogged was at Moore park.
12k I was exaggerating when I said 6 thought it was around 8.
Was a depressing night either way haha
Yeah I didn't go.

Very hard to get to Allianz on a Thursday.

If it was at ANZ I probably would have went hahaha.

Pommy

Coach
Yeah I didn't go.

Very hard to get to Allianz on a Thursday.

If it was at ANZ I probably would have went hahaha.

That's very unsouth Sydney ;) I was working on site at Botony back to Liverpool in heavy traffic and still made it to the game in traffic.
But that's real passion for you :):)

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's very unsouth Sydney ;) I was working on site at Botony back to Liverpool in heavy traffic and still made it to the game in traffic.
But that's real passion for you :):)
Lol I knew you'd say that.

Where the hell is Botony???? Never heard of the place lol. Is it in QLD or NZ??????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol.

You and Shadow can have a sing along in the Burrow next season.

Take me home Botany Road..... To the place.................

How exciting.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Lucky for me i'm in Redfern. Five minutes away from Redfern Oval so I can see the boys train whenever I want, ten minutes from the train station so I can get to ANZ and twenty minutes walk to Allianz incase we play there. Life is good as a Bunnies supporter :)

alien

Referee
Lucky for me i'm in Redfern. Five minutes away from Redfern Oval so I can see the boys train whenever I want, ten minutes from the train station so I can get to ANZ and twenty minutes walk to Allianz incase we play there. Life is good as a Bunnies supporter :)

I'm in Campbelltown, so it takes a little longer for me!

callmack1

Staff member
Dream location.

Pommy

Coach

The training ground moves for 2018 doesn't it?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Doesn't Shadow live around the Gold Coast???
Garbage, he was trolling.

I'm very confident he lives in Sydney.

The fact he goes to quite a lot of the games as well makes it obvious.

CMON alien don't be fooled by his games.

I know the truth.

alien

Referee
Garbage, he was trolling.

I'm very confident he lives in Sydney.

The fact he goes to quite a lot of the games as well makes it obvious.

CMON alien don't be fooled by his games.

I know the truth.

so how do you know that he actually goes to a lot of the games???

Latest posts