What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2017 Deathlist

Arnold

Juniors
A slightly morbid thread sure but no different to some of the stuff that goes on around here.

Rules are simple:

- Nominate 3 "famous" people you think won't see out 2017.
- No one who is obviously 50/50 or sick already e.g. Schumacher
- Any age is allowable but older gives it a better chance
- Time starts now and well it never finishes but by mid Jan sounds fair.

Disclaimer: sorry if I cause anyone's death by Sharks curse but I think it's lifted now. Also no one nominate Quigs. I'd feel awful if it happened.

Arnold

Juniors
My 3...

Prince Phillip
Sidney Poitier
Charlie Sheen

A couple of oldies and a random likely chance.

Chimp

Juniors
Me and my wife play this every New Year's Eve - but we only have 2 choices....

Mine this year will be Donald Trump and Lilley Allen (English singer - I use the word singer loosely).

For this thread, my third choice will be Ozzy Osbourne.

Quigs

Immortal
Mines more of a WISH LISTS

Rupert Murdoch ( I've got all my fingers, toes and two dicks crossed on this one - C'mon Jerry f**k him to death),

Mr Potato Head Peter Dutton (and I have a lot of others from his mob including - arhhh no not in here I guess.)

and the good Lord can take back that kent Cardinel George Pell.

P.S. Re me, I am really concerned for my own wellbeing. I had told everyone that will listen for years and years that I was going to live long enough to see the Sharks win a Premiership. I pencilled 'meself' to reach at least 127.

chewsta

First Grade
I wouldn't lose any sleep if The Kardashians vacated the planet. Preferebally all at once. Im also tipping it to be at the hands of old mate merkinye. Edit Kanye.

Wizardman

First Grade
I've noticed nobody has Mick Jagger on their list...neither do I...lol.

1. Bob Hawke
2. Ben Cousins (does he count as 50/50?)
3. Kirk Douglas

taipan

Referee
Phil the Greek"Aka Prince Phillip."
Baghdadi, the ISIS prick.
Spartacus(Kirk) Douglas.But in reality , I'm bloody Spartacus.

Throw in another couple for ole times sake, and karma ,Rolf Harris.Either by another prisoner or the fellow upstairs suggesting he is wasting valuable oxygen.

Brian Wilson last survivor of the brothers in the Beach Boys.Geez I loved their music.

taipan

Referee
Macdonald Carey . "Like the sands through an hourglass,those are the days of our lives."

How bleeding true.

Latest posts