What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

taipan

Referee
And we did it responsibly with plenty of protection, especially the last 90 seconds of cracking it.

Quigs

Immortal
Woooo-arh-woooooo. Four more sleeps till we wake in 2017. Who will be next and no pushing the glass okay.

hqdefault.jpg

AND THATS NOT A F#@KING 'Q' 'U' 'I' ........ It is an 'O' so don't get any ideas.

taipan

Referee
No need for them to hang around.They got to see the Sharks win a premiership in an October reality Tv show.Nothing else to see in Hollywood.

Pig Champion

Juniors
I have to say dead rockers is a good talking point but the ones that really upset me are the kid at Maroubra and the youngster killed by a drunk driver whilst checking out christmas lights. f**k f**king f**k. RIP to the too young to die.

snout

First Grade
I reckon theyre all Sharkie supporters and did a deal with their maker.... just give me one and you can take me.

Good onya Deb. We all thank you.

taipan

Referee
Work on the basis if possible ,of making each day the best it can be and enjoyable.
Try and ignore the crap you get sometimes.
Your loved ones and friends are the most important people.Give em time ,love and patience.
Life's too bleeding short and fragile, as the happenings over the Christmas period have shown.

Latest posts