What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is It weird for men to own a cat

Is it weird for an adult male to own a cat

• Total voters

OVP

Coach
Pugs are the only breed of dog i hate. I equate pug owners to cat owners

So you like poodles then ? How can anyone like a dog that looks like this ?
poodle-03.jpg

KILL IT WITH FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
So you like poodles then ? How can anyone like a dog that looks like this ?
poodle-03.jpg

KILL IT WITH FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Meh thats just an owners choice to make it like that. Plenty of poodles aren't do bad. The reason i hate pugs is because they were designed the way they are. The pug initially had longer legs and a longer snout, but through selective breeding ( killing off pups without the traits they want, and inbreeding) they've created this little monster that can't even breathe properly

OVP

Coach

Spiderbros are cool. But only Huntsman spiders are spiderbros. They don't make webs, they eat all the other insect junk around the house and then just go chill in the corner. Huntsman spiders > small fluffy white dogs and would probably eat them too as it would see it as lowly worthless junk (ie bottom of the food chain)

horrie hastings

First Grade
Border Collies, German Shepherds and Kelpies are cool dogs but cannot stand little yappy dogs like Jack Russells, Pugs, Poodles, Pekingese, Maltese Terriers and Chihuahua's

horrie hastings

First Grade
Spiderbros are cool. But only Huntsman spiders are spiderbros. They don't make webs, they eat all the other insect junk around the house and then just go chill in the corner. Huntsman spiders > small fluffy white dogs and would probably eat them too as it would see it as lowly worthless junk (ie bottom of the food chain)

I hate it when a huntsman decides to crawl down your windscreen when your driving and you cannot work out whether they are inside or out side your car, it really is scary when it happens. We have lots of huntsmans in the garden and quite often they come into the stairwell and the unit, I just get an old take away container and trap them and then take them back to the garden. They are cool spiders but can scare the crap out of you when your not expecting to see them.

soc123_au

Staff member
Pugs are the only breed of dog i hate. I equate pug owners to cat owners
Pugs do have a lot of cat like behaviours. My 9yo daughter has a pug. I refer to it as a cat with a big head. I have to admit I have warmed to it though. It has loads of personality.

We have a cat too. It's a merkin of a thing.

OVP

Coach
I hate it when a huntsman decides to crawl down your windscreen when your driving and you cannot work out whether they are inside or out side your car, it really is scary when it happens. We have lots of huntsmans in the garden and quite often they come into the stairwell and the unit, I just get an old take away container and trap them and then take them back to the garden. They are cool spiders but can scare the crap out of you when your not expecting to see them.

Yeah I learned my lesson when I was about 15 or 16. If you want them to go outside, don't use a golf club like I did, use a container with a lid. I placed the golf club near the big fella hoping he'd just hop on for a ride so I could take him outside. He had other ideas and proceeded to sprint up the golf club right onto my arm. Of course I screamed like a girl and flung the poor bugger off. But it was the almost near-fatal heart attack i got that was the worst lol. Man those buggers are quick :D

horrie hastings

First Grade
Yeah I learned my lesson when I was about 15 or 16. If you want them to go outside, don't use a golf club like I did, use a container with a lid. I placed the golf club near the big fella hoping he'd just hop on for a ride so I could take him outside. He had other ideas and proceeded to sprint up the golf club right onto my arm. Of course I screamed like a girl and flung the poor bugger off. But it was the almost near-fatal heart attack i got that was the worst lol. Man those buggers are quick :D

Lol when I first started reading this and saw the first bit about the golf club I thought you were going to say you swung the golf club at the spider and put a hole in the wall or smashed something. A few years ago when I was heading up the coast for holidays, it was about 6 am in the morning and just turned out of the driveway and onto the Princes Hwy when a huntsman ran across the dashboard then under the seat of the car, I quickly turned into the next side street and jumped out and was trying to coax the bugger out, took about 10 mins to get it out of the car, just didn't want the thing appearing again when I was on the express way or Pacific Hwy doing 110km.

Reactions: OVP

soc123_au

Staff member
get a load of all the fake tough guys who have to pretend they dont like small dogs
Tough guys who haven't met a dog like Bella. 1st Anniversary coming up in a few weeks. Exciting times. Hopefully its a bit more of a low key affair than last year.

Latest posts