What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club Days on Fox Sports 501

nrlnrl

First Grade
For those of you missing some footy on tv - Knights today, then the other 15 follow

jim_57

Staff member
I think a day featuring the best wins of "fallen clubs" would be pretty sweet actually.

Iafeta

Referee
What were peeps opinions on the games selected? For the Warriors some of it seemed half baked. They showed us in 2005 against Souths. I think we both finished in the bottom 3. For the first 60 minutes both teams completed at about 60% and then we got 3 long range tries to blow it out. But it was a generalists pride and joy. Big boys tiring and lots of razzle dazzle errors.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What were peeps opinions on the games selected? For the Warriors some of it seemed half baked. They showed us in 2005 against Souths. I think we both finished in the bottom 3. For the first 60 minutes both teams completed at about 60% and then we got 3 long range tries to blow it out. But it was a generalists pride and joy. Big boys tiring and lots of razzle dazzle errors.

Most of what Fox showed in the Parramatta day were good games, some weren't great wins, for example they showed the 2008 clash Vs Newcastle were they won in golden point by a field goal. Whilst it was good they won, I remember how frustrating it was that Newcastle clawed their way back and Parra made so many errors but thankfully Cayless, a front rower, kicked a field goal to level the scores before full time.