What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is It weird for men to own a cat

Is it weird for an adult male to own a cat

• Total voters

_snafu_

Immortal
Would there be an uproar if Joel Monaghan and Mitchell Pearce had done what they did with cats instead of dogs?

God-King Dean

Immortal
'Dogs are a man's best friend'

All dogs owners, go up to your dog, and punch it in the face - hard. Coward punch the merkins.

And watch what happens - it will still come back to you, & love you.

Tell me, if you had a human friend like that; would you respect him? Of course you wouldn't

Dogs are like that friend you have in every social circle. The weakest one, who everyone puts shit on, but they keep hanging out with you anyway, because they have no self respect & think they wont find any other friends - pathetic, basically.

If you own a dog, you're basically a bully, & a coward.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Meh thats just an owners choice to make it like that. Plenty of poodles aren't do bad. The reason i hate pugs is because they were designed the way they are. The pug initially had longer legs and a longer snout, but through selective breeding ( killing off pups without the traits they want, and inbreeding) they've created this little monster that can't even breathe properly

I've had 4 dogs in my life and all were mixed breed from the pound. I hate how these ugly fcking in breed pugs and French Bulldogs etc (or as I call them Instagram dogs) have become some fashion statement for young wankers.

If you're going to pay $5k for a frenchie so you can get likes on Instagram you don't have a dog you have a handbag. If you want a dog go save one from the pound. They will be much better pet then you'll get from any breeder.

Shit like that pisses me off so much.

adamkungl

Immortal
'Dogs are a man's best friend'

All dogs owners, go up to your dog, and punch it in the face - hard. Coward punch the merkins.

And watch what happens - it will still come back to you, & love you.

Tell me, if you had a human friend like that; would you respect him? Of course you wouldn't

Dogs are like that friend you have in every social circle. The weakest one, who everyone puts shit on, but they keep hanging out with you anyway, because they have no self respect & think they wont find any other friends - pathetic, basically.

If you own a dog, you're basically a bully, & a coward.

A cat will ditch you if the neighbours put food out.

Cats are like the sluttiest cheating girlfriend you know. The one who's only there to mooch cash off the unlucky bastard she's shacked up with until a bigger paycheck or bigger dick comes along. And she'll still be taking the first bloke for a ride.

That's every cat. If you own a cat, you're a sad whipped bitch who's being cheated on constantly.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
7DTly.gif

OVP

Coach
A cat will ditch you if the neighbours put food out.

Cats are like the sluttiest cheating girlfriend you know. The one who's only there to mooch cash off the unlucky bastard she's shacked up with until a bigger paycheck or bigger dick comes along. And she'll still be taking the first bloke for a ride.

That's every cat. If you own a cat, you're a sad whipped bitch who's being cheated on constantly.

I just threw a stick over there on the road. Go chase it like your stupid dumb dog.

soc123_au

Staff member
So based on the last few posts a Pug is the worst living thing on the planet. Lucky they are just so cute.

deluded pom?

Coach
corn?
Dogs were domisticated Milleniums before corn was grown as an agricultural crop. And even then it was confined to the Americas before Columbus found the new world
The New World was never lost. Native North Americans were looking after it.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
There are 4 red nose pitbulls in my partners family that I spend alot of time with and love like they were my own kids. A good chunk of the nz population has voted on online opinion polls that every single one should be destroyed. I would leave a baby alone in a room with these four without thinking twice and are awesome creatures. The only pet that has attacked somone in the family is a cat and has brought more than a few tui to the backdoor and is just basically an asshole

Tauadran

Juniors
In my environment there are many men who love animals, but in the specialty of cats, I consider this to be quite normal. Recently, there is a tendency when confident and intelligent men take care of their own fluffy pets, I think it shows the kindness and sensuality of men)

Latest posts