What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/2017 NBA Season

Barkley

Bench
The All Star game has always been a bit of a joke. I know it is a popularity contest more than anything but surely if a PG is averaging a triple double every game leading into the break they would get the starting gig in the ASG?

Rod

Bench
Yeah, Westbrook got screwed. ASG is a joke though anyway like you say. If Gordon and LaVine don't go round again in the dunk comp I probably won't watch any of the weekend at all.

Iafeta

Referee
Lol no way no how a man on track to do something not seen since the big O himself misses out to Curry. The process is screwed.

Barkley

Bench
At the hands of the cellar dwelling Mavs as well. Not like it was against a star studded Warriors or Cavs.

T-Boon

Coach
Lebron gets a triple double Irving scores 49.....and the Cavs go down to the Pelicans (minus Davis).

T-Boon

Coach
Lebron is heading for his second triple double in a row and what 5th for the season? The would be extremely impressive except for what Westbrook and Harden are doing which is totally off the charts.

What is with these numbers this season?

Rod

Bench
I think the way Westbrook and Harden have taken their game up a couple of notches is mostly a coincidence, well that combined with teams generally playing a bit faster. Westbrook is basically on a rampage since Durant left and doing everything himself, while Harden's career arc probably would have had him playing something like this last season if it weren't for his attitude and D'Antoni giving him a license this season.

LeBron has basically been putting up the same numbers all season, the amount of near triple-doubles he gets is huge. He's averaging 26-8-8 for the year. It's only when he actually gets to the triple-double mark that people take more notice even though he does it pretty much every game.

Barkley

Bench
Triple double that didn't involve points... quite rare

I heard it was the first ever. To think he was only 6pts from a Quadruple Double....Draymond should have channeled his inner Westbrook and chased those buckets.

betcats

Referee
Anyone been paying attention to Dante the last couple weeks? Worked his way back into the rotation and has been producing quite nicely. He is making the back up PG spot his own, nice poster today as well. I watched Utah last week and he is getting to the rim quite a bit now, if he continues to build on this it will be awesome.

T-Boon

Coach
I heard it was the first ever. To think he was only 6pts from a Quadruple Double....Draymond should have channeled his inner Westbrook and chased those buckets.

Yeah, I heard it was the first triple double that didn't include 10 points in 50 years.

Barkley

Bench
So any predictions on the All Star weekend?

Klay is the hot favourite in the 3pt contest, but for some sick, twisted reason I would love to see Swaggy P win the comp.

Aaron Gordon seems a certainty for the dunk contest....I'd like to see how he is going to top last year (where he was robbed). And WTF is DeAndre going to do?

Rod

Bench
You'd think it will be Gordon's to lose, but this Derrick Jones is getting a bit of publicity. He's only played 24 minutes of actual NBA in his career so far which is a bit silly but yeah he could bring something out of nowhere.

Klay obviously the fav for 3 point but it really can be a matter of who gets hot. Wouldn't surprise me at all if someone like Eric Gordon took it down.

skeepe

Immortal
Suck it Klay you arrogant wanker. Curry too, missing all those half court shots must have been a big blow to that massive ego.

Latest posts