What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conference Championships

zombie jesus

Staff member
Two difficult games to pick.

Whoever comes out of that NFC game will be SB favourites. Pick your poison, the best QB with his good supporting cast or the 2nd best QB with his great supporting cast.

Steelers have the best defence and the best chance of beating ATL/GB but I'm not sure they can get the job done in Foxborough. Roethlisberger has been way too inconsistent this season to rely heavily on, especially away from home.

nick87

Coach
Im on Packers H2H/Pit+6

I think NE win but Pit keep it close. That said it wouldnt shock me in the slightest if Atlanta wind up with the last possession and drive down to just outscore the Packers and Pit get a win on the back of Ben, Lev and AB. Ben has been ordinary most of the year but there is no doubt on his day he can go in there and get a win, if he has his day, with Lev running like this and AB looking to atone. That's easily doable

I think both games are genuine 50/50's

Packers-NE is how i think it breaks out

DC_fan

Coach
The Packers/Falcons game will depend on how well the Falcons defense can control Rodgers. I suspect they will not be able to do so. So its the Packers for me.

I have an intense dislike for Brady and Belichick so I hope the Steelers smash the living daylights out of the Patriots.

Super Bowl LI will be played between Green Bay and Pittsburgh.

Barkley

Bench
A Pats fan set off the fire alarm at the Steelers hotel at 3am. #FireAlarmGate

I hope the Steelers put the hurt on Brady.

Eelectrica

Referee
Sickening for the Pack. Two good drives and they've got nothing to show for it.
Atlanta looking unstoppable..

Frederick

Staff member
So yeah, the falcons are going to the Super Bowl. Green Bay saving their worst for last

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah the Packers defence is attrocious.
Rodgers can only carry them so much. Remarkable he's taken them this far really.